OJ Simpson...just one example of drafting a RB

NIGHT STALKER

Hate to use this guy as an example, but he fit the bill (no pun intended) for you guys that want to draft Reggie Bush with the O line we now have in place.

Simpson, like Bush, was a Heisman winner...number 1 pick for the Bills and he sucked big time his first few years...why? Because the Bills O line sucked. Now, if you want to chance ruining Reggie Bush before we get our O line in tack that's just plain dumb in my opinion. Simpson was like 6'2 and weighed 210 lbs when he came into the league...took one hell of a beating. Can Bush who is several inches shorter and about 20 lbs lighter take such a beating?

I would just rather address our lines and draft an average back and he'll gain yardage behind a well oiled line...trust me. Ask Curtis Martin.

Are you saying that Reggie Bush is going to have a Hall of Fame career, star in some movies with Leslie Neilson, then commit double homicide?

Don't you mean, "get framed by the LAPD for murder while he was in fact sleeping in the shower while reading a book after chipping golf balls in his back yard"

Are you saying that Reggie Bush is going to have a Hall of Fame career, star in some movies with Leslie Neilson, then commit double homicide?
Only if he gets drafted with a bad offensive line, no wonder houston wants to trade.

Hate to use this guy as an example, but he fit the bill (no pun intended) for you guys that want to draft Reggie Bush with the O line we now have in place.

Simpson, like Bush, was a Heisman winner...number 1 pick for the Bills and he sucked big time his first few years...why? Because the Bills O line sucked. Now, if you want to chance ruining Reggie Bush before we get our O line in tack that's just plain dumb in my opinion. Simpson was like 6'2 and weighed 210 lbs when he came into the league...took one hell of a beating. Can Bush who is several inches shorter and about 20 lbs lighter take such a beating?

I would just rather address our lines and draft an average back and he'll gain yardage behind a well oiled line...trust me. Ask Curtis Martin.

Or how about address our lines AND draft a good back? An Air Assault, Airborne Aviator with a CIB should think a little more resourcefully than that.

Or how about address our lines AND draft a good back? An Air Assault, Airborne Aviator with a CIB should think a little more resourcefully than that.

Well Peter, since you brought that up...if you don't have a good front line, all the fire power in the world ain't going to help...been there, done that.

there's no way OJ is that tall JFF-I stood right next to the guy-unless he shrunk and I grew

there's no way OJ is that tall JFF-I stood right next to the guy-unless he shrunk and I grew

Hey, these guys must shrink because I know what you mean. I stood next to Joe Willie a couple of times and I was like two inches taller than him and I'm 6'1. I think back in those days they fudged their charts a bit.

Check it out.....http://www.databasefootball.com/players/playerpage.htm?ilkid=SIMPSOJ01

Archived