Buffalo crumbling under Levy's watch

j e t s

I don't claim to know all there is to know about the Bills, BUT i have been keeping an eye on their transactions becase of the division they are in and I have to say:

They are falling apart. Lost Sam Adams, about to lose Eric Moulds, cut Mike Williams, lost Milloy and put Losman on the trading block leaving Holcomb and Nall to battle for the starting job.

The duo of Ralph Willson and Marv Levy is proving to be a formidable one. :)

I don't claim to know all there is to know about the Bills, BUT i have been keeping an eye on their transactions becase of the division they are in and I have to say:

They are falling apart. Lost Sam Adams, about to lose Eric Moulds, cut Mike Williams, lost Milloy and put Losman on the trading block leaving Holcomb and Nall to battle for the starting job.

The Bills will easily finish ahead of the Jets next year in the AFCE.

The Bills are pretty bad, but the Jets really suck.

The Bills are falling apart. They havn't picked up anyone yet except for Pickett. Not a good offseason for them.

I really think they'll be the AFC East Doormat this year. We'll take 3rd.

Then again, it's way too early for predictions.

Hey TX you really think so ,man the bill are falling apart dude. i think we beat them into last place b/c of penny's lazer arm LOL

Here's what I know for sure:

The Pats and Phins will fight it out for the AFCE title.

The Bills and Jets will fight it out for the AFCE basement.

Hope that helps.

Here's what I know for sure:

The Pats and Phins will fight it out for the AFCE title.

The Bills and Jets will fight it out for the AFCE basement.

Hope that helps.

Cleo Lemon will lead Miami to a pretty interesting start.

Will take a lot from Culpepper to lead them back to playoff contention.

I don't think you can look at a guy with Marv Levy's track record in the sport and not give him the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes good players have to be shown the door because they don't fit what you want to do.

You forgot to mention they hired Dick Jauron, the most overrated coach in the nfl. How many chances is this Jauron guy gonna get? He lost 4 out of 5 years in Chicago and last year in relief of Mariucci in Detroit went 0-4.

There were much better coaches available than Dick friggin Jauron.

The Bills' qb situation is just awful. Kelly Holcomb is a back-up and Nall is a scrub. If they're lucky, Young or Cutler will fall to them.

The Bills are just correcting the personel mistakes of the past few years as well as getting rid of aging overpriced vets.

I can agree with this, but the hiring of Dick Jauron was a real head scratcher. This FO has made numerous blunders over the past few years so it may take a while to correct. This year is going to be rough for them.

I hope as a Jets fan that the Bills do in fact suck. But I looked at the paper this morning and note that the Bills haven't played a game yet and don't until September. Levy may be older than dirt. But his constitutional morning discharge has more football knowledge in it than Herm Edwards,that media darling, has known in his life. And I've seen on ESPN.com that Edwards is a brilliant coach.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2387569

Archived