Joe Burrow Paid

GangGreened

12 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

If Mahomes was from the Mevi$ school, he'd be holding out next season......

It would work, too. But Mahomes will make $1 billion (or more) during his career. Revis, $100 million. Both big figures but their situations aren't really comparable.

2 hours ago, FootballLove said:

I heard somewhere that owners must put the entire 'guaranteed' part of the contract in escrow, so even if the team folds/goes bankrupt/whatever, Burrows still gets his coin!

That's a lot of money that has to sit in a bank account somewhere!

I guess it’s nice for them interest rates are rising 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Facts said:

It's impossible to refuter my post so I probably would have responded with a gif too 😁

More like Joe Burrow was my #2 QB in the league before I started reading your post and when I was done he was still my #2. Having seen first hand your circular arguing style, I opted instead for the funny gif. When you tell me you can name “several QBs” better than Burrow and then list a couple 700 yard rushers -neither of which has gotten further than Burrow- and a couple of honorable mentions who you don’t even think are better yet, I think your argument is weak sauce and not worth getting into. 

1 hour ago, slats said:

More like Joe Burrow was my #2 QB in the league before I started reading your post and as I read your post, I realized how ridiculous my original thought was and realized that there is literally nothing I could argue to make Burrow #2 in the league.  

Fixed it for you.