My Plan moving forward

This team has too much talent to give up after whatever happens tonight. 

Brown should have retired and he should retire. Tomlinson has given NOTHING to the Jets in order to have any loyalty to him. 

We dont have as much draft capital and there is a possibility and Rodgers, even though he may not want to, has to retire. 

So, I suggest to put Becton as LT, crazy but we got no other option. Put AVT in his NATURAL position as LG...you know the position that got him the ALL Rookie award. Play Tippman at RG at least for this year. Play Mitchell at RT. 

Trade for the Giants backup QB....Joe Douglas should be able to do that. 

There is too much talent to give piss it away and have redo with a Zach led offense. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, pointman said:

Hey guy, its 3 minutes left, we have the ball, and its a tied game with our QB1 going down 4 plays into the game. How about you watch that and get excited instead of making a thread about your hopes and aspirations, you 

Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Even I have to agree here. 

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, pointman said:

Hey guy, its 3 minutes left, we have the ball, and its a tied game with our QB1 going down 4 plays into the game. How about you watch that and get excited instead of making a thread about your hopes and aspirations, you 

Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

not trying to be a downer man, I am as excited as you are for the W. That is what I said in the post "regardless of what happens", but we have real talent here

the left side needs to be addressed asap, and we gotta make it work with that we already have....that is all I am saying bro

and I remember all of us being impressed with the Giants backup

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

7 hours ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

not trying to be a downer man, I am as excited as you are for the W. That is what I said in the post "regardless of what happens", but we have real talent here

the left side needs to be addressed asap, and we gotta make it work with that we already have....that is all I am saying bro

and I remember all of us being impressed with the Giants backup

The thread happening when we were in the middle of fighting was telling. Also, that line needs a lot of work, in terms of better players and coaching. Both tackles leaving their feet and basically getting our All Pro QB destroyed in 4 plays in unacceptable. Becton sucks and can only run block.