Patriots sign Jones and Gramatica

Alk

Jan Stenerud used to be hell of kicker too. Maybe the Pats should bring him in also.

Hey, I already said I would be shocked if Gramatic makes it through camp with a job. That doesn't change the fact that he has an absurd percentage from 50+ yds. out.

nah,,over,,they may win the east again this year but it will be close and they have no chance of advancing in playoffs

No chance? You can not even convince yourself with that passive writing.

haha, u doofs with the bets,,,

i say they will,, my word vs yours,,

jets will win more than pats in 2007,,

tick tick tick

The team that could be better would be the Phins. I doubt the Jets are contenders for the rest of the decade.

The team that could be better would be the Phins. I doubt the Jets are contenders for the rest of the decade.

could be,, u never know,,

then again at end of deacde the pats could be a afterthought in record books as belly retired and thejets the dominent team,,

u just never know,,

look how pats made it to top,,gettin belly from jets,,,

stuff happens when u least expect it,,

Rest of the decade? You think that they can't compete in 4 years? I don't know about that PFSIKH. By 2008 or 2009 we should be out there competiting legitimately for the AFC East Crown again.

I'm not sure why I find this amusing, but I do:

Vinatieri sendoff

ESPN's Chris Berman is scheduled to be in Boston on Tuesday, April 11 as part of a sendoff event for former Patriots kicker Adam Vinatieri.

The event, which is not affiliated with the Patriots, will be held at The Greatest Bar, on Friend Street in Boston. It will start at 8 p.m. ET.

Vinatieri is expected to be present, as are members of the current Patriots team.

The event is open to the public. Organizers say there will be a $20 charge, with proceeds going to the Joey Fund.

Now I know this place is full of people with big egos, insatiable egos or ego issues, but this is a bit much, no? Joey Fund nonwithstanding, of course.

This reminds me a little of the parade Boston was thinking of having when Ray Borque won his Stanley Cup - IN COLORADO! Jeez, goes to show you how desperate Boston was for a championship. Man, things can change fast.

Archived