3-jeremy trueblood ot.

3-maurice stovall w.r.

4-mark anderson d.e.

4-rocky mcintosh l.b.

5-kevin boothe o.g.

6- traded

7-leon williams l.b.

7-donovan raiola-center

1 - Young is a risky pick but he has a big payoff.

2 - We don't need Cromartie anymore

3 - I like Trueblood

3 - Stovall, ok, probably better than J-Mac

4 - Mark Anderson, we just signed Kimo and, I know you're going to say no but I want to give Bryan Thomas a chance.

5. Boothe - Good

Don't really know about the other guys.

I will sever all ties to the NY jets if they draft Vince Young @ 4.

I will pick a team out of a hat and root for them on April 30th.

Take it to the BANK.

Either the Jets drafting Young or you not being Jets fan will never happen.

C'mon, as bad as a pick as I think it would be, it would not even be in the TOP 5 BAD PICKS in Jets history.

Such a sad existence, being a Jets fan.

Give us Maroney or Mangold instead of Cromartie and I like it. I love Cromartie, be we have more pressing needs than CB.

Look, everyone complains about how they dont want Vince Young, but what were you guys saying after the Rose Bowl? Look what he did to that defense. Look what he did @ Ohio State, one of the best defenses in college football last year. He incorperated a game winning drive with the clock running down and threw the winning TD pass (which was a perfect pass) in one of the hardest venues to play in. Look what he did to Michigan 2 years ago in their bowl game. Oklahoma State? The list goes on and on. Not to mention he was the highest rated QB in college football.... that HAS to show you something. His delivery might be awkward, but he IS accurate and has a cannon for an arm. Just take a look at all of his game film from his 3 years at UT and tell me his isn't worth the 4th overall pick. Shoot, after the Rose Bowl he was going #1 and now after people evaluate his "awkward" delivery and "wonderlic" test, which means nothing, now he might not even go in the top 10? Come on now, give me a break. The guy has more talent and athleticism than anybody in this draft outside of Reggie Bush.... and way more upside. I would love to see Vince in a NY uniform.

I will sever all ties to the NY jets if they draft Vince Young @ 4.

I will pick a team out of a hat and root for them on April 30th.

Take it to the BANK.

And a couple years down the road when Young is leading the Jets to the playoffs you'll jump back on the bandwagon. Take it to the Bank.

Give us Maroney or Mangold instead of Cromartie and I like it. I love Cromartie, be we have more pressing needs than CB.

Look, everyone complains about how they dont want Vince Young, but what were you guys saying after the Rose Bowl? Look what he did to that defense. Look what he did @ Ohio State, one of the best defenses in college football last year. He incorperated a game winning drive with the clock running down and threw the winning TD pass (which was a perfect pass) in one of the hardest venues to play in. Look what he did to Michigan 2 years ago in their bowl game. Oklahoma State? The list goes on and on. Not to mention he was the highest rated QB in college football.... that HAS to show you something. His delivery might be awkward, but he IS accurate and has a cannon for an arm. Just take a look at all of his game film from his 3 years at UT and tell me his isn't worth the 4th overall pick. Shoot, after the Rose Bowl he was going #1 and now after people evaluate his "awkward" delivery and "wonderlic" test, which means nothing, now he might not even go in the top 10? Come on now, give me a break. The guy has more talent and athleticism than anybody in this draft outside of Reggie Bush.... and way more upside. I would love to see Vince in a NY uniform.

Good argument, too bad it will fly over alot of people's heads. I can understand passing up Young so we can draft Jay Cutler but not because we have Ramsey.

I guess Young just doesn't quite have the upside of a Patrick Ramsey or Brooks Bollinger.

isnt that how you found your wife?

Of course not. I searched the bars high & low @ 4am for almost 2 months before I found someone who would **** me. Once I got her home and into the handcuffs she really had no other choice. She still complains on occasion about the cuffs chaffing her wrists and ankles but when she gets unbearable I just stick the ball gag back in.

Archived