Why do Yankee fans care about the Mets?

Latinlawyer

Here is the breakdown of Assinine threads

1) JBF 82%

2) Mets fans 9%

3) Yankee fans 8.9%

4) GOB 0.1% (That is only because of the Tigers good start)

WHAT?! You are such a Yankee homer it's not even funny. You'll get an unbiased opinion out of me- for the most part, I've been an innocent bystander on the baseball forum, that's number one. Number two, I have a history with JBF that goes waaaaaaaaaaaaay back to Jets haters. Believe me, no love lost.

But to attribute 82% of "assinine threads" to him is because he's a Red Sox fan. I'll tell you right from jump street-

The most obnoxious, annoying, arrogant loudmouth in this forum is Jon E Jet.

Seriously, Jon E Jet is the reason I can't stand the Yankees. Believe me, he is not unique. He is not an abberation. He is THE EPITOMY OF A YANKEE FAN.

And he's the high end. On the low end, you have a bunch of Staten Island white trash. Fck the Yankees, fck Arod and fck Jawge.

WHAT?! You are such a Yankee homer it's not even funny. You'll get an unbiased opinion out of me- for the most part, I've been an innocent bystander on the baseball forum, that's number one. Number two, I have a history with JBF that goes waaaaaaaaaaaaay back to Jets haters. Believe me, no love lost.

But to attribute 82% of "assinine threads" to him is because he's a Red Sox fan. I'll tell you right from jump street-

Seriously, Jon E Jet is the reason I can't stand the Yankees. Believe me, he is not unique. He is not an abberation. He is THE EPITOMY OF A YANKEE FAN.

And he's the high end. On the low end, you have a bunch of Staten Island white trash. Fck the Yankees, fck Arod and fck Jawge.

Well that post tells me 1 thing...You don't have a clue about what goes on in the baseball forum.

If you did you would know 99% of JBS posts and threads are anti-yankee and are made to provoke Yankee fans.The fact you call out JonEJet and talk up Bosux is comical.

It was joke or did you not see the 0.1 percent given to Guns ?

And as Smizzy just said if you even followed anything that went on the baseball board the moment JBF walked in the $hit hit the fan with him and Jon E.

I was witness to alot of their battles over on JI and yeah they are entertaining and at times downright vicious. Well guess what that is life.

What you Mets fans and Sox fans need to understand is that this goes both ways. If your gonna dish it out like Jermaine and JBF do you better expect that some Yankees fans are gonna strike back. That is a fact of life.

As far as I am concerned. I would much rather be Staten Island trash then a Mets fan that is for sure.

Well that post tells me 1 thing...You don't have a clue about what goes on in the baseball forum.

If you did you would know 99% of JBS posts and threads are anti-yankee and are made to provoke Yankee fans.The fact you call out JonEJet and talk up Bosux is comical.

I followed the whole season on this board. I know how it went down.

GJ & H and Jon E. should have charged admission, because it was HIGH ENTERTAINMENT. And I only "called" Jon E. out 'cos he was a huge Hermaphrodite who attacked me all the time with sht like "what do you know you didn't even play football" every time I pointed out the fact that Herm was a fraud.:rolleyes:

I put up with that sht for 5 years. What goes around comes around. \:D/

And face facts, if JBF bashed any other team besides the Yankees, you would find his posts funny, too.

;)

I made it out of Yankee Stadium alive wearing a Mets jersey, good enough for me. Oh, and a Yankee fan did tell me I have brass balls. Mine may be small, but I agree with him, they are brass-like.

I was referring to the Loss the mets took in that series,lol.

When it came down to a head to head matchup the better team won.

I was referring to the Loss the mets took in that series,lol.

When it came down to a head to head matchup the better team won.

That game basically set the tone for the series, and ended up being the most important one. I could sit here all day and talk about the "what ifs" of that game, such as Timo Perez failing to hustle on the base paths in a WORLD SERIES GAME, but in the end, yes, the Yankees did win. It ended up being the longest World Series game in baseball history up to that point, and it was pretty cool to be there, even if the result wasn't to my liking.

Archived