Two guys who picked up their games big time this week

hmhertz

18 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Clemons is a JAG and a stiff.

15 hours ago, Bronx said:

All muscles, no brains. 

10 hours ago, PepPep said:

I think one ting we've learned from this team is that developmental D-line players (especially guys taken later on in the draft) need extra time to develop as they do not get much playing time due to the depth of the D-line and constant rotation (even when injuries give them opportunities to play). 

Clemons is in his SECOND season in the NFL. What I am hearing is that he is a 'dumb' player, a JAG, a 'STIFF' because he has made some mistakes on the field and has not developed into his own with the very limited reps that he gets on the field. I would bring up JJ as an example of a guy Jets fans ragged on right away when he didn't show immediate results, who is now having a breakout season in only his second year-  but I've realized its useless to get it through their thick skulls. 

Hating Barack Obama GIF by Obama

They made that maniac gain 30 lbs and move to Interior DL. Dude is an edge setting 4-3 DE

• WTF? 1

10 hours ago, PepPep said:

I think one ting we've learned from this team is that developmental D-line players (especially guys taken later on in the draft) need extra time to develop as they do not get much playing time due to the depth of the D-line and constant rotation (even when injuries give them opportunities to play). 

Clemons is in his SECOND season in the NFL. What I am hearing is that he is a 'dumb' player, a JAG, a 'STIFF' because he has made some mistakes on the field and has not developed into his own with the very limited reps that he gets on the field. I would bring up JJ as an example of a guy Jets fans ragged on right away when he didn't show immediate results, who is now having a breakout season in only his second year-  but I've realized its useless to get it through their thick skulls. 

Hating Barack Obama GIF by Obama

What I've learned is that a bunch of people here love to over rate players we drafted to the point of homerism and then as soon as they're off the team jump in and call them trash suddenly and conveniently develop amnesia about it and start hyping the next JAG.

• Upvote 1