A retraction and apology

Preston Howley III

After recent review, I have found that the general discourse of Yankee fans currently posting on the JN baseball forum to be polite, objective and humble. Of course, there has been an inconspicuous absence of "one or two" Yankee fans from the forum-

No doubt they are waiting until the Yankees are above .500 to start bloviating and verbally ejaculating, only to once again disappear when the Yanks go on another four game losing streak.

I'm sorry that I passed such a broad and sweeping judgement on all of you as a whole.

Trust me, this will all make sense when the Yanks crack .500.

:swing:

sorry that I passed such a broad and sweeping judgement on all of you as a whole.

Trust me, this will all make sense when the Yanks crack .500.

:swing:

This can be said for any fan base. Not just baseball either. Jets, Giants, Yankees, Mets...even the Patriots. Every fan base has their share of trolls. As well as fans who are serious and want to just talk about the sport in a serious manner. That is exactly how I am. I have no time for little games I just want an educated sports discussion.

Oh yeah and the Mets suck. Pedro will be 50 and the Mets will still be paying him. SUCKERS!!!

Dude, wtf is your malfunction?

You never posted on the baseball forum last season and you act like you know the Yankee fans that post here 6 games into the season?

Ok whatever.

You don't need to post in the baseball forum to know what happens here.

I have checked this forum almost every day since I joined, but I have only been seriously interested in baseball for a couple of years, so I don't feel my opinions are worthy to be posted here. That doesn't mean I don't read what other people have to say.

You don't need to post in the baseball forum to know what happens here.

I have checked this forum almost every day since I joined, but I have only been seriously interested in baseball for a couple of years, so I don't feel my opinions are worthy to be posted here. That doesn't mean I don't read what other people have to say.

Everyone's opinions are always welcome. Say what you feel. And if you have something to contribute that adds to the conversation, it will always be welcome.

Archived