Board Rules

Maxman

Bren has just been banned. It was a 12 minute banning. It started 3 minutes ago. She received 10 minutes off the sentence for good behavior.

Desktop_Calculator.jpg

There's a minute unaccounted for somewhere, do the math again. I personally would have administered a spanking instead of a banning.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Desktop_Calculator.jpg

There's a minute unaccounted for somewhere, do the math again. I personally would have administered a spanking instead of a banning.

Here's the thing though DNA. I like you. I like you a lot. I just don't want to spank you anymore. I hope you understand.

Maxie must I remind you "Painted Boobies" isn't Nudity!! Besides Rules are for Fools...Hmmm I guess you need them huh??:eek:

It took every once of restraint that I had to not delete those painted boobies that you posted. In some circles they call that progress. Feels like a giant step back if you ask me though.

Now that's twice in a two-week period for Verde.

What a friggn' classic analogy.:cheers:

Tx,

She is in the zone. I actually have no defense for her right now. I am just going to accept defeat and try to come back next season stronger.

Verde is still a bitch though. :P

A 'POTW' nom would've sufficed. Dammit. lol.

I just got off the horn with Beans, and here are his exact words:

TX, if I can't ever let you win, how the hell can I let a friggn' girl (not even a women;) ) ever win?

Wow, Max, did you create this board in the 40's?:eek:

I just got off the horn with Beans, and here are his exact words:

TX, if I can't ever let you win, how the hell can I let a friggn' girl (not even a women;) ) ever win?

Wow, Max, did you create this board in the 40's?:eek:

uhhhhh... Tx ...check last weeks winner ;)

Archived