Updated from the Sullivans & Merry Christmas

Maxman

4 hours ago, jamesr said:

Great news that you're all home for Xmas! Thinking of you all.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, fltflo said:

Merry Christmas to you and your entire family my friend, as well as Jets Nation.
Our thoughts and prayers are with your wife and you in these times of struggle and challenges. May the God of us all, keep you in his thoughts and give you both the strength to endure and overcome, and kick the crap out of the cancer.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Merry Christmas. Let’s talk about the rebuild. 

2 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Merry Christmas!!!

Thank you! It is good to be home, Lauren is happy. The two older kids have moved out and they are coming over soon with their +1s. Christmas day is here. Feels good.

Thanks everyone!

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 3

14 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Good luck in everything friend. Ranches are the way to go stairs suck! 
I know there isnt anything i can do to help you ….but if there was, id be on it

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Great Christmas day here. Everyone came over and Lauren is starting to get around a little better. Things are starting to feel a little closer to normal again.

Have someone coming over this week for a stair seat\lift inside the house. Just in case the ranch doesn't work out. Looking into pouring some $ in and knocking down some walls to open things up for accessibility.

• Sympathy 2

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Great Christmas day here. Everyone came over and Lauren is starting to get around a little better. Things are starting to feel a little closer to normal again.

Have someone coming over this week for a stair seat\lift inside the house. Just in case the ranch doesn't work out. Looking into pouring some $ in and knocking down some walls to open things up for accessibility.

As you know, I'm not local. I do, however have over 20 years experience in handicap accessibility. If you ever have any questions regarding it, please feel free to reach out. 

28 minutes ago, freestater said:

As you know, I'm not local. I do, however have over 20 years experience in handicap accessibility. If you ever have any questions regarding it, please feel free to reach out. 

Oh wow I didn't know you were experienced here. Thank you.

I for now, but if we end up moving and buying a ranch I'm definitely going to reach out as we set things up from scratch to pick your brain.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1