******Official Jets - Dolphins Game Thread******

joewilly12

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Aaron Rodgers tore a f**king Achilles in September.

Zach Wilson pulled himself today to go get a drink and because he was scared.  

What are we even talking about here. 

Was AR8 medically cleared to play?  Then he's able to.  And if he chooses not to out of fear of getting injured behind our OL, how does that not make him "reluctant"?  (at least if that's the standard we're judging ZW by).

• Thumb Down 1

20 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Was AR8 medically cleared to play?  Then he's able to.  And if he chooses not to out of fear of getting injured behind our OL, how does that not make him "reluctant"?  (at least if that's the standard we're judging ZW by).

This is a dreadful argument you’ve been trying to make the last several posts to escape from the clear implication that Zach Wilson is a pu$$y.

You should feel embarrassed by your continued defense of this loser.  

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is a dreadful argument you’ve been trying to make the last several posts to escape from the clear implication that Zach Wilson is a pu$$y.

You should feel embarrassed by your continued defense of this loser.  

First off, how do you know ZW didn't have a concussion?  Or at least a head injury?  You didn't see him get ambushed throughout the entire 1st half?

I've been making the post about "how is it different for AR8 to get medically cleared but not want to play because he fears injury behind our terrible OL vs what was rumored about ZW's 'reluctance' to play" because it's a valid question.  And if it's not a valid question then you should just answer it (as opposed to trying to insult me for asking it).  

Of course they didn't call a penalty on this. Scum bag officiating will continue until morale improves. 
If you watch 8n slow motion you can see the hydration knocked out of him here.

I’m shocked he stayed in the game after that hit. Every member of this board, including the so called tough guys, would have been in the hospital after a hit like that.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, JetsYanks13 said:

I’m shocked he stayed in the game after that hit. Every member of this board, including the so called tough guys, would have been in the hospital after a hit like that.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

It is important to immediately rush to the hospital after you get the hydration knocked out of you.