Tank for Alt?

Wit

You went on to some nonsense about me thinking Zach should be the QB, which in the context of the GIF, as well as my posting history, makes zero sense. You're still confused.
Zach has not performed his fault or not .. I want to see him on another team.. this team sucks.

Hope the Jets can figure out the problems in the organization.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, JetPotato said:

You went on to some nonsense about me thinking Zach should be the QB, which in the context of the GIF, as well as my posting history, makes zero sense. You're still confused.

Do you remember what thebGIF was and what I wrote? I said we shouldn't  draft a QB and you showed a GIF that indicated otherwise. 

Glad I cleared this up for you. 

On 12/18/2023 at 10:00 AM, Joe W. Namath said:

We lost our last 6 games last year.

Yes sorry about that I completely forgot that we did lose 6 in a row at the end of last season. I didn't even think of last season because we were at 8-4 before we lost our final 6 games and no one at the time was thinking we were trying to tank with an 8-4 record. We haven't had a lot of seasons where we started 8-4 through the first 12 games in the last 12 years.

But I'm pretty sure before last season that we used to usually win a few games at the end of every season since the last time we were in the playoffs. But I haven't actually looked up our record for every season so I could definitely be wrong. It's really more of a feeling that I have because I remember getting frustrated at the end of each season as we would keep winning meaningless games.

On 12/18/2023 at 8:08 AM, usanyj said:

I agree with taking a qb to sit and learn... only problem is the timing. With Saleh and JD keep their jobs, which it seems that they will, next year they will be coaching and GM'ing for their jobs.  They may see that as a wasted pick....and if they lose their jobs, the next staff would not have drafted the QB which usually means they will move on from the pick.

Yes.  the endless cycle continues.....