Brady was going to unretire in May(?)

T0mShane

57 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I saw this earlier too.  It's not on his twitter feed though.  Would he really take it down?  I think this isn't legit.

He never posted it on Twitter.  He posted it on instagram(where it’s a pinned post and still active).  People on Twitter are sharing his IG post.

Twitter is an afterthought to big announcements from actual athletes/celebs etc.  IG has that.  

Twitter in its current form sucks DeezNuts.  Once my sports follows all migrate to Threads, I’ll be a happy camper.  Slowly but surely it’s happening, Woj and Schefter both use threads regular now.  Rapsheet is starting as well.  Fingers crossed.

• Upvote 1

On 12/31/2023 at 12:37 PM, rex-n-effect said:

Every player who retires for reasons other than injuries but still could get signed probably spends that first year or two thinking about coming back. 

The interesting part of this is whether he would have returned to Tampa or moved on to another team.  

It he would have retired he would not have gone back to Tampa. That ship sailed.  He's dumb not stupid.