Cimini: JD has eye on OT Taliese Fuaga

4 hours ago, bonkertons said:

Still holding out hope for Bowers,

A Bowers pick at #10, with the worst OL situation in football staring at them and a 40y old QB, would be certifiably nuts, worse than Jamal Adams.

At least they were able to flip Adams for premium draft capital.

Bowers apparently doesn't believe in wearing knee pads.  Look at this.  Zero protection.

So he's either stupid or insane.

Would be lucky if he lasted 2 games on the MaimLife turf.

image.jpeg.e4abf21040e94ae60a84370ff3a3077d.jpeg

image.jpeg.fc21cdedc16ed1f86c810e0c603e7d81.jpeg

• Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

A Bowers pick at #10, with the worst OL situation in football staring at them and a 40y old QB, would be certifiably nuts, worse than Jamal Adams.

At least they were able to flip Adams for premium draft capital.

Bowers apparently doesn't believe in wearing knee pads.  Look at this.  Zero protection.

So he's either stupid or insane.

Would be lucky if he lasted 2 games on the MaimLife turf.

image.jpeg.e4abf21040e94ae60a84370ff3a3077d.jpeg

image.jpeg.fc21cdedc16ed1f86c810e0c603e7d81.jpeg

You can't draft a guy who doesn't wear knee pads now?  Holy sh*t.  Now I have heard everything.  I am not so sure they have the "worst OL situation in football" and I certainly hope they won't have it come draft day.  The way that it would be worse than Adams is if there are two top 5 in the NFL QBs staring them in the face and they passed for a non-priority position.  Even then it wouldn't be worse since crazy and bad as Rodgers might be, he is still better than Josh McCown, Bryce Petty and Christian Hackenberg.   You need guys are hysterical and now we can add need knee pads. 

FWIW, I played football in adult leagues from the age of 12 through 46 and I never wore hip or knee pads.  I was never a true TE, but played QB, CB, S, LB and WR and I did occasionally line up insidel 

• Haha 1