QB off-season news from Rapport

Fields to the Falcons has made sense for some time.

Mac Jones, the Jets new back up QB.   Eeeek!

Payton collects QBs and wants to get ride of Wilson, they also want to get way from his contract.

Cousins goes back to Minny imo.

Not sure who the Raiders can go out and get, maybe they want to take a shot at Fields as well?

Packers will pay Love but I'd be nervous if I was the Packers, too short a body of work.

Miami will stick with Tua but not sure if that is a good move or not.

Dak is pretty good and will be paid....again, not really like the Cowboys have nay other choice.

Will be  HUGE mistake for whatever team over pays and over terms Mayfield.

I wonder what the Steelers really feel about Pickett?  I get Zach Wilson vibes from him as far as him being anointed started again and then failing again.

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The state of QB play is so bleak when guys like Cousins and Tua are going to get top dollar to absolutely kneecap their franchises, the Giants are hoping for Daniel Jones to return, and someone is trading up for Bo Nix.

It is why the position might have to come out of the cap.   It won't be long until the likes of Joe Burrow, someone who has made the playoffs and the Super Bowl once, but never actually wins anything, will be making $60-70 million a year.  

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

It is why the position might have to come out of the cap.   It won't be long until the likes of Joe Burrow, someone who has made the playoffs and the Super Bowl once, but never actually wins anything, will be making $60-70 million a year.  

I’ve always believed this. It’s so dumb to penalize teams for drafting a great QB. You get one and three years in you have to run bargain basement OL out there and maybe one good receiver. And they wonder why scoring is down. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Mac Jones AND Zach Wilson available for trade?! What a time to need a QB! Wonder who gets more in a trade. 

IMG_8691.jpeg

Dak sucks in the big picture. He is a decent QB in regular season against weaker teams, and very good at exploiting soft zone. Never winning anything with him. Dallas wins dick if they stay with him. I would be petrified to "pay" Jordan Love. You really going to make him a $50 million guy?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1