Another Good Piece from Cimini

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

One of the cardinal mistakes that Hot Young Coordinators make when they become head coaches is that they decide that they’re gonna run things the cool way and give their opposite side of the ball coordinator autonomy to run their own show. “When I’m in charge, everyone gets a say, man.” I do find it amusing that the switch is being made now as a result of Woody (and presumably Douglas) deciding that’s what Saleh was going to have to start doing after three years of bottom-two offense. And considering the problems LaFleur was having from a personality standpoint keeping guys like Becton, Zach, Elijah Moore, etc productive and in line, how does Saleh see all that and still stay hands-off, leaving LaFleur to handle all that bullsh*t without some oversight? Granted, Saleh has shown no capacity to keep aberrant players in line and, notably, Becton punked him at every turn. What a mess. 

I do appreciate Rodgers’ comments  that make Saleh sound like some clever analytics intern that they allow to sit in on offensive meetings, though. The “he sits off the left and says some interesting things” stuff is awesome. 

“My best friend’s brother is the one for me.”

I can’t believe I just quoted a song from Victorious.

LOL

It took Woody 3 years to realize his “CEO head coach” hasn’t done sh-t about the problems on the offensive side of the ball.

I’m sure he lets Boyer run the ST with full autonomy too and it’s not like he’d be able to provide any kicking or KO / punt return insights or whatever even if he gave a sh-t.

Realistically his plan for looking better as a HC is to let Rodgers run everything on offense, coach the offense, and basically do his job for him on that side of the ball.

Dan Campbell was smart enough to hire Ben Johnson.

LaFleur was fine.  Saleh downgraded to Hackett to sellout for the chance to get Rodgers.

Saleh is a glorified DC getting paid as a HC.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

LOL

It took Woody 3 years to realize his “CEO head coach” hasn’t done sh-t about the problems on the offensive side of the ball.

I’m sure he lets Boyer run the ST with full autonomy too and it’s not like he’d be able to provide any kicking or KO / punt return insights or whatever even if he gave a sh-t.

Realistically his plan for looking better as a HC is to let Rodgers run everything on offense, coach the offense, and basically do his job for him on that side of the ball.

Dan Campbell was smart enough to hire Ben Johnson.

LaFleur was fine.  Saleh downgraded to Hackett to sellout for the chance to get Rodgers.

Saleh is a glorified DC getting paid as a HC.

Post UK Woody is a top owner in the league and Robert Saleh is one of the best, young coaches in the league.  We will all be celebrating this great 13 win season upcoming and you my friend will be left behind.

Open ur eyes and get on board now.  The train is leaving buddy.