CJ Stroud has some thoughts about Aaron Rodgers being a choke artist

13 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Elway and Manning both played on a lot of mediocre teams.  In 2011 Manning sat out they went from playoffs to worst team in the league.  Rodgers has been on a lot of very good rosters

Do rosters include defensive players? Asking for a friend.

17 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Elway and Manning both played on a lot of mediocre teams.  In 2011 Manning sat out they went from playoffs to worst team in the league.  Rodgers has been on a lot of very good rosters

Rodgers did not play on a lot of very good rosters, that’s total nonsense.  He made those teams elevated their records with his play.  They were debating if he’s ever played on a team with as talented as this team.  

16 hours ago, bicketybam said:

Do rosters include defensive players? Asking for a friend.

I seem to remember  Green Bay drafting primarily defense for a decade while Rodgers was there. I think. I don’t know, I think though. 

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, sourceworx said:

Elway was absolutely not a choke artist. The Broncos teams that he took to three Super Bowls in the 80s weren't that good. He carried them.

Right, it is not like he had any WRs or RBs on those teams.

17 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

I agree 100%

18 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

If you don’t think Aaron Rodgers has played on stacked teams most of his career I don’t know what to tell you

Not stacked defensively. This has been pointed out already. Go back to making Zach Wilson jokes.