The Fat Rant!!! Pissed at the Universe!

The Fat Man

Jay Cutler: I do not know why we even wasted the freaking money to visit this loser. He's as mobile as Kirstie Alley and Keenan Thompson after 2 boxes of Winchells' Donuts. (80 sacks/4 years)

Matt Leinert: We do not need another gimpy armed QB that has already been through major surgery in the past. We could have kept Jay Fielder for that! USC was awesome because of their offensive line. Winston Justice T, Taitusi Lutui G and Fred Matua G will all be starters next year. Leinert, Reggie Bush and Lendale White showed no respect for the big men who made them. Bill Cosby could have ran through some of those holes. Lets not forget 2 years ago they had Norm Katnik (Jets) at center, Lenny Vandermade (Pittsburgh Steelers)at guard, and Jacob Rogers (Dallas Cowboys) at tackle.

Brett Favre: 67 INT's in 3 years..no wonder Green Bay is picking 5th. Just make a decision already. The team, city and NFL are waiting on you. If you come back, we get to watch more of your up for grabs passes.

Herman Edwards: Smooth talkin fast walkin Hermie! Kansas City is a lost cause. He'll under utilize his talent aka Santana Moss and wear down Larry Johnson in 2 years from overuse. His defense will stink because they are keeping Adolf Hitler or whatever his name is Gunther...some German dude. KC is the only team to fire its head coach and then bring him back 2 years later to run the defense 30th vs pass and 25th vs run.

Jetnation.com: I saw the name change a few weeks back and thought what a freakin joke. I still do not think the posts on this forum have any value just a bunch of bored Jets fans wanting to discuss their stupid thoughts on the draft. How many mock drafts now 20,000 and counting. Get a life Jet Nation!!!

Archived