Davante Adams trade comp poll

AFJF

Earlies pick you'd give up for Davante Adams, is?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What would you give up?

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I think we shouldn’t be giving away players to get Adams. This “rumor” of trading away Williams to get hiM I don’t like. Yes a WR addition of Adams is better than having Williams. But I think Williams is a great player. If I’m giving them Williams… the draft capital sent there way better be next to nothing.

I’d rather see us keep Williams trade a bette too I for Adams and have 3 WR sets of Adams and Williams on the outside and Wilson in the slot with Lazard as WR4.

The raiders want a 2nd.  Trading for Adams gives us a 2 year window to win a Super Bowl vs JD drafting another JAG like Elijah Moore or Denzel Mims in round 2

We can keep Williams, the rights to Reddick who has to play at some point AND get Davante Adams.  Sounds good 

• Upvote 2

Due to Devonte's age, (he will be 32 years old in December) I would only give up a 3rd round draft pick.

As a wide receiver, and one who depends on speed, twitch, and cutting ability, 32 years old is the 4th quarter of his career.  Does he have 1 or 2 years left?  And will he be as good as the Devonte of 5 years ago?

If the Raiders demand a 2nd round pick, it would be a pass for me.

1 hour ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

The raiders want a 2nd.  Trading for Adams gives us a 2 year window to win a Super Bowl vs JD drafting another JAG like Elijah Moore or Denzel Mims in round 2

Or, a 2nd round pick like Tippmann or Breece Hall.

I wouldn't give up a prospect player like Tippmann or Breece Hall for a soon to be 32 year old wide receiver.  

3rd rounder or pass.

On 10/2/2024 at 11:29 AM, Pac said:

No one is trading for him on a 1 year rental..  That's my point. 

He'll just tell the team other than the Jets  he does not want to sign with them forcing the Raiders to deal with Joe or get nada. 

That’s the case you can get him next year.  Raiders have 28 million cap space with d Adams on the roster.   They aren’t against the cap. He can’t do crap, and the Raiders just give him the Derek Carr treatment. ( inactivate him each week) Why the Raiders going to help a team competing for them for wild card spot.   jets lose to the Vikings they will pay the Raiders price.( might go up).    Problem is your front office and coach have to win or they are gone.     The Raiders can wait till the draft to try and trade him.( they can afford his salary fit under the cap .   That means until the draft d Adams can’t sign with anyone.  

10 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Are the Ravens the likely landing spot now ? Or was that all smoke with the Edgar Allen Poe quote ?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

No. 
He will either be a Jet or a Saint. 

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Saints seems very unlikely with their cap situation this year and next.

It’s terrible agreed, they always make room when they want to tho. Every single year. I hate the way they do it as it cripples the future. If Adams wants to go there they’ll make it work. 

I also don’t want the Saints to grab him, or the Jets. He’s been great but he’s old as hell in wide receiver terms…and very expensive. 

3 minutes ago, TNJETFAN said:

It’s terrible agreed, they always make room when they want to tho. Every single year. I hate the way they do it as it cripples the future. If Adams wants to go there they’ll make it work. 

I also don’t want the Saints to grab him, or the Jets. He’s been great but he’s old as hell in wide receiver terms…and very expensive. 

Since when is 31 old?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TNJETFAN said:

yea I know they can, I just seriously doubt they will

• Upvote 1