ESPN abslolutely sucks

winB4eyeDIE

Did anyone else watch the "Draft Special" last night on ESPN? It turned out to be 1 1/2 hours of Rick Williams coverage. What was so shocking about him getting suspended anyway, that they had to spend an entire show, that was suppose to be about the draft, on that pot head loser? ESPN You suck! :Cuss:

Did anyone else watch the "Draft Special" last night on ESPN? It turned out to be 1 1/2 hours of Rick Williams coverage. What was so shocking about him getting suspended anyway, that they had to spend an entire show, that was suppose to be about the draft, on that pot head loser? ESPN You suck! :Cuss:

Please tell me it didn't take you this long to figure it out. I haven't wached ESPN in three years other than for the NFL draft and Sunday Night Football.

Please tell me it didn't take you this long to figure it out. I haven't wached ESPN in three years other than for the NFL draft and Sunday Night Football.

Well husker, what are the options? FSN??....no thanks. Its basically pick your poison.

Well husker, what are the options? FSN??....no thanks. Its basically pick your poison.

I find other options when football season isn't going. I occasionally turn on the NFL Network but even that is pretty boring. I just pretty much seperate myself from football from February until draft time.

I find other options when football season isn't going. I occasionally turn on the NFL Network but even that is pretty boring. I just pretty much seperate myself from football from February until draft time.

good 'keep wifee' idea,,,

here is another tip,,,

on your bye week, tell the wifee that instead of watching football this weekend you are gonna spend the day with her,,,

Archived