Remember the infamous QB tour?

Green Jets & Ham

Rmember that highly publicized QB tour the Jets made just prior to the draft, when they worked out the so-called BIG 3?

Well consider this, because it's true ... the Jets didn't visit with three QB's during that late tour, it wasn't only the "BIG 3", the Jets actually used that late tour to visit with FOUR QB's, and the 4th Guy was Kellen Clemens

That was the tip off ... that was the big tip off ... Jets made it sound like they were just doing their due diligence before they returned home, and making a little stop at Oregon ... but the truth is, the Jets must have been really intrigued by Clemens because he's the only other QB they added him to that late tour ... not Croyle, not Whitehurst, not Jacobs, etc ... it was the so-called BIG 3 and Kellen Clemens, and that's it

SS, it comes down to a crapshoot.

Will a guy be Harrington or Young?

A Farve or a Pennington?

You never know how it will turn out as we sit here today, but watching this crop of QBs is gonna be interesting.

This I know.. and with Clemens we won't know for awhile. Yet, some people are already calling him a bust when their hero wasn't taken.

This I know.. and with Clemens we won't know for awhile. Yet, some people are already calling him a bust when their hero wasn't taken.

I know you know, and I almost typed "you know that" in the post LOL

You ALSO know how I feel when people come in and prematurely shoot from the hip and get all melodramatic. But, everyone's **** stinks, eh?

So Hammer... Kellen Clemens was, in fact, a good pick? That's kinda shocking. I mean, all I'm hearing on this board is how Kellen Clemens is Joey Harrington incarnate.

Don't let the people who havn't watched 1 Oregon game since Joey Harrington left fool you.

Archived