My friend signed w/the Arizona Cardinals !!

jales22

It's all good..hey when you go to a HS w/only about 300 students..everyone knows everyone...so..

I knew i would get some sarcasm for the "my friend got drafted"

PEACE.

http://www.usdcoyotes.com/sports/football/release.asp?RELEASE_ID=3173

Cardinals | Team to sign UDFA Schable

Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:40:53 -0700

USDCoyotes.com reports undrafted rookie free agent DE

A.J. Schable (South Dakota) will sign with the Arizona Cardinals. According to Schable, he will go to Arizona as a defensive end.

cool stuff jales....My older brother was hoping to get drafted in the nfl but junior yr @ michigan state proved to brutal injury wise

max, don't even think about inserting a leather helmut joke here, I ain't that old

This guy the signed as a FA, Jamie Thompson apparently was a local

HS star in my area. The sports section had a big write up today in

the local paper. They way they write these things up one would think

he was a first round pick.

Good for him but unfortunately as a FA its nothing but camp fodder.

Jales, that's awesome news man. David Pollack (OLB / DE) for the Cincinnati Bengals is a good friend of mine so I was pretty souped for him when he got drafted. Have an authentic jersey signed by most of the team in my room. It's awesome to know people in the league.

Whenever the Jets play the Bengals in Cincy he said he'd fly me out so that will be pretty cool.

Jales, that's awesome news man. David Pollack (OLB / DE) for the Cincinnati Bengals is a good friend of mine so I was pretty souped for him when he got drafted. Have an authentic jersey signed by most of the team in my room. It's awesome to know people in the league.

Whenever the Jets play the Bengals in Cincy he said he'd fly me out so that will be pretty cool.

That's kick ass!! Yeah...hopefully everything will work out for A.J. and the Cards...

Archived