How do you put users on ignore?

Sharrow

I've been trying to avoid it, but PeterFoley is really getting to me. I can't afford to get any dumber reading his posts. I need to shut him off for at least a couple weeks. You can only hear the same thing over and over so many times before it drives you nuts.

I've been trying to avoid it, but PeterFoley is really getting to me. I can't afford to get any dumber reading his posts. I need to shut him off for at least a couple weeks. You can only hear the same thing over and over so many times before it drives you nuts.

Haha. It's under your control panel. You type the name of the user you want into the list and enter it. To remove someone, you can just click "remove user" when they post, or I think there might be some other way. I think I only have joewillie on my ignore, if even him anymore. It's good to go on breaks though.

Haha. It's under your control panel. You type the name of the user you want into the list and enter it. To remove someone, you can just click "remove user" when they post, or I think there might be some other way. I think I only have joewillie on my ignore, if even him anymore. It's good to go on breaks though.

:eek: :eek: :eek: phew.that was close

Archived