Do you believe?!!

McGraw38

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice season for the Devils. Overcame a lot of adversity and a young group of guys will look to get better next year. Not to mention we swept the friggin Rags right out of the playoffs.

PS. 124, much like quarterbacks, football, and life in general, you don't know anything about hockey. Please cease pretending that you do.

Goodbye Ottawa!!!!! 3-2 OT way to go POMS!!!

Not a Buffalo fan, but I am rooting for them. How in God's name can the Ottawa defense let someone walk out in front of the net from the corner, not once, but TWICE? Someone has to knock those guys on their keister before they get out there.

Taking nothing away from the Sabres, they deserved to win the series. But I think Ottawa lost game 5 more than Buffalo won it.

yeah how much exactly did your beloved Canes pay the refs last night? That was ugly. Briere gets his head ripped off after a play, no call. Hecht reaches for the puck, gets called for hooking. But i take pride in the fact we can play a crappy game with the Refs against us and still score three goals. Carolina does not scare me at all after this game, Ward is weak, super weak. If we shell him enough he'll crack.

Tied 1-1 now.

One way or the other, you will understand..Carolina represent.

yeah how much exactly did your beloved Canes pay the refs last night? That was ugly. Briere gets his head ripped off after a play, no call. Hecht reaches for the puck, gets called for hooking. But i take pride in the fact we can play a crappy game with the Refs against us and still score three goals. Carolina does not scare me at all after this game, Ward is weak, super weak. If we shell him enough he'll crack.

oh please, u r not really pullin out the 'refs screwed us' excuse,,

the sabres resembled Greg Louganis with all the diving they did in last few minutes to get power plays,,

be a man,, u win u win, u lose u lose,,,

Take a note, you have to play 3 periods to win a game, not just one. Your team didnt do squat for 55 minute. Keep babbling about the refs, it's funny!!

Wow, none of you watched the game huh? It was brutal at times, the ref sweren't calling things on either teams. But more so for Carolina IMO, I didn't say we lost because of the refs, we lost because we played a piss poor game, much like Carolina in game one. However even though we played pretty bad we still managed to score 3 goals, on less chances and got damn close to taking the lead several times. So as I've said Carolina does not scare me. If we can get shots on Ward he'll crumble and crumble fast. 3 goals on 19 shots last game. Carolina got 4 goals off of 35 shots. So in short don't expect another game 2, Buffalo rarely has two bad games in a row, their in our house now, they better be ready, the stampede is coming....

Us diving, ooh that's grand, you've apperantly been listening to Carolinas head coach 'eh? If you watched the game you'd notice that (1 Carolina was diving like crazy (2 The refs were horrible, nothing like game one, game one was great, they called everything even

So in short game 2 was a minor bump in the road for the Sabres, the superior team in the series.

oh please, u r not really pullin out the 'refs screwed us' excuse,,

the sabres resembled Greg Louganis with all the diving they did in last few minutes to get power plays,,

be a man,, u win u win, u lose u lose,,,

Wooo hoo Sabres with another win, two down two to go. Watch out Carolina, the stampede is coming full force. Didn't watch all the game but from what I saw the refs were much better tonight, called everything fair.

Let's go Buffalo!!!:yahoo:

You heard me, this series is still over.

We'll win tomorrow. I doubt there will be anyone even at the the game. All the redneck insest people down yander will be watching the Nascar race of course.

You realize that alot of the people who live down here are from up north?

If they are all "redneck insest people" (nice spelling by the way) then you may want to ask yourself howcome most of them are from up where you live?

We'll win tomorrow. I doubt there will be anyone even at the the game. All the redneck insest people down yander will be watching the Nascar race of course.

In case you noticed, this series is far from over. It's now a best of three. It's going seven games. And your lil Sabers, while a nice little story, are not the best team on that ice.

Oh and to talk about attendance... I wouldn't go there Saber fan. Where were you during the season, anyway? This will be a long series, and I don't believe your team has home ice. And they can get very crazy down in Raleigh. Just as a bit of a forewarning.

And while we are on the subject of fan character, I read an article in yesterdays News & Observer about how some Buffalo fans drenched one of our players' family in beer, not to mention one of the teams employee's 78 year old mother.

Talk about great character.

This coming from the trailor park capital of the world!! Buffalo, doesnt even have any decent sports teams.

Raleigh = Capital of NC

Buffalo = Armpit of NY

No comparison.

Hey stormshadow, where are the red wings? Yup that's right GOLFING! I recall you saying how Buffalo was soooo much worse then Detroit and that Legace was sooo better then Miller, well 2 strikes your out pally.

In case you noticed, this series is far from over. It's now a best of three. It's going seven games. And your lil Sabers, while a nice little story, are not the best team on that ice.

Oh and to talk about attendance... I wouldn't go there Saber fan. Where were you during the season, anyway? This will be a long series, and I don't believe your team has home ice. And they can get very crazy down in Raleigh. Just as a bit of a forewarning.

I agree 100% this series is over, Buffalo is going to beat Carolina in this series, and alot of people are going to be eating crow, however if by some miracle Carolina does advance I'll be the first to congratulate them, but since that won't happen........:Nuts:

That's the best you've got, every team has dumb ass fans, don't go thinking that Carolina's fans have been saints either.

And while we are on the subject of fan character, I read an article in yesterdays News & Observer about how some Buffalo fans drenched one of our players' family in beer, not to mention one of the teams employee's 78 year old mother.

Talk about great character.

Archived