Do you believe?!!

McGraw38

Of course we're going to say that, show me one fan that doesn't trash talk about his team. Realists such as myself have known all along that this series was going to go 6-7 games, the teams are to evenly matched not to.

Not saying that Carolina is so good, it's you Sabres fans everywhere that were saying that you were either going to sweep the Canes, or win it in 5 games.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heh... yeah, they can take Edmonton... their goalie isn't as good, their players don't play with as much heart, and they don't even have the best player on the ice. That'd be Chris Pronger. You can keep harping on how I said this and that about Detroit. I never said they weren't old or slow. I said they were smart and had experience. It's not like they haven't won anything before, ulike a certain Buffalo team. Two series doesn't a player make. Ryan Miller has still proven nothing. He's getting outplayed by Cam Ward. You really have NO room to talk. Buckle up for an elimination, pal. You Buffalo fans are the worst fans, ever. All trash, no class, and can't really back it up, either.

And, two strikes is all you needed? Right... and with those two strikes, I just took you deep. Goodnight, gracie.

LOL you're a moron. You want to talk about talking trash and all that good stuff? Why dont you look at that link about how Miller wasnt good and didnt proven anything. You ran you mouth about him and were like "call me when he does something in the playoffs" acting like he was going to flop. You talked trash and were wrong, just like everyone here.

Im right here. Have you ever been to Buffalo? I doubt it. It certainly isnt full of rednecks, Ive been to North Carolina, its alright, to hot and humid for me though. Chill out guys, this is all in good fun. The Sabres blew it, I know, theres nothing I can do about it, I dont play for them.

We need our defense back, we've been playing our 7th, 8th, and 9th defensemen, its killing us.

and we dont have our BEST player,, injuries happen,, thats why the best TEAM usually wins,, depth is important for a playoff run

and we dont have our BEST player,, injuries happen,, thats why the best TEAM usually wins,, depth is important for a playoff run

I think Staal is your best player, but thats just me. Yeah you need depth, of course, but to lose 3 of your top 4 defenders, is a little much, you usually dont prepare for loses of that amount. Plus one of our top three scorers, Tim Connolly is out as well.

Dpeth is key, but I dont know any team with enough depth to fill the injury holes the Sabres have.

My point is Jetsfan80 got all snippy about nothing, I said advantage Buffalo because we have momentum, that's all, he called me a tool and said that the series was going back to Carolina, I then said so what we've beaten them there already.

BTW, we beat Buffalo in their house, so whats your point?

My point is Jetsfan80 got all snippy about nothing, I said advantage Buffalo because we have momentum, that's all, he called me a tool and said that the series was going back to Carolina, I then said so what we've beaten them there already.

I called you a tool because, all along, you've assumed Buffalo was the far superior team, and also assumed that the whole hockey world is rooting for the Sabres. F*uck Buffalo, and go Canes. Represent NC.

Right here, as always. Nothing to say, it was a good series, I dont care if you want to call it excuses, but its also the truth, we had way too many inuries to compete. Im just happy it was that close and made it to 7 games with our 7th, 8th, 9th and then tongiht even our 10th freakin defensemen playing. Buffalo was out of gas and undermaned. It happens, they'll be back again, even better for many years to come, Im not worried, the future is bright.

Right here, as always. Nothing to say, it was a good series, I dont care if you want to call it excuses, but its also the truth, we had way too many inuries to compete. Im just happy it was that close and made it to 7 games with our 7th, 8th, 9th and then tongiht even our 10th freakin defensemen playing. Buffalo was out of gas and undermaned. It happens, they'll be back again, even better for many years to come, Im not worried, the future is bright.

Your team gave a great effort, no offense, but every damn Sabres fan was making excuses like that, and your whiny coach is the worst one out of them all!!! Ruff is a sore loser!!

Hey.

Your team took out 2 tough teams and went the distance in the conf finals.

Pretty damn good.

It's probably tough to draw a lot of positives right after a loss like this.

But everybody's gonna be watching you with wayyyyyyyyy more respect next year.

Hey.

Your team took out 2 tough teams and went the distance in the conf finals.

Pretty damn good.

It's probably tough to draw a lot of positives right after a loss like this.

But everybody's gonna be watching you with wayyyyyyyyy more respect next year.

Key words are, NEXT YEAR!!

Your team gave a great effort, no offense, but every damn Sabres fan was making excuses like that, and your whiny coach is the worst one out of them all!!! Ruff is a sore loser!!

actually, Ruff was brilliant,,,

he did what he needed to do. He got under Canes skins,,

his team was depleted and he knew it, so he played only card he had, ,deflectio nfrom his teams weknesses,, and it dam nnear worked,, the Canes werepissed at his comments..

Ruff isnt dumb, everyone in league knows Canes are a humble and mellow bunch, but he made the 'arrogant' comment and it worked,,,

Dont be pissed at Ruff, he did what he had to do,, Sabres played tuf and were a great opponent,, In the restaurants, parks etc. when you talk to Canes players for last 3 months, they have been privately saying sabres were best team in East other than them,,

that being said,, Go Canes,,, after all, yesterdays 7th game victory was on the 1st Official day of 2006 Hurricane Season

Archived