OFFICIAL Stanley Cup Prediction Thread

SouthernJet

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow dude I know you didn't just bad mouth Wisconsin, I happen to be from there to, and damn proud of it.

Oh BTW We've got Brett Favre!(j/k I hate the packers)

Not bad mouthing, just wanting to know what is there?

Jetstone doesnt have a clue, but im sure you do.

If you're talking sports, our bright spot is probably Badgers hockey, packers aren't worth sh*t, nor are the Brewers. bucks. College seems to be the hot spot, although the Admirals(AHL team) have been very good, and are starting to draw more fans.

Oh and we have cheese, lot's and lot's of cheese:yahoo:

Not bad mouthing, just wanting to know what is there?

Jetstone doesnt have a clue, but im sure you do.

If you're talking sports, our bright spot is probably Badgers hockey, packers aren't worth sh*t, nor are the Brewers. bucks. College seems to be the hot spot, although the Admirals(AHL team) have been very good, and are starting to draw more fans.

You're from Wisconsin and you don't support Bollinger?!?

Shameful.

I'll bet you were celebrating when he won you the Rose Bowl...and the Alamo Bowl though, huh?

Now I know the true meaning of a fair-weathered fan.

rumor is that Congress is going after Wisconsin and its promotion of Cheese. Th eartery clogging milk by product is a health hazard and Wisconsion should back off of self promotion of a death food.

thank_you_for_smoking06.jpgthankyouforsmoking_us.jpg

OOOOOHHHHHHH BABY!!! We have a chance to win on Wed!!! And i am going to be there!!!! IT'S GOING TO BE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah ah ah ah stayin' alive, stayin' alive

ah ah ah ah stayin aaaaalive uh uh ive, uh uh ive

Stayin' alive, stayin' alive

(I didn't know John Travolta was an Edmonton Oiler!)

saturday_night_fever_big_small1.jpg

Canes just didn't look right last night, no other way to say it.

Giving up that goal only 16 seconds into the game, then surrendering the winning goal early in overtime...just not how they normally play.

Hopefully they will get their defense back to what it has been on Saturday..that is what they need to win.

I like Bolly, but he's not good enough to be a starter, back up yes, I also like Jim Leonhard, and other Wisconsin Alum.

And no I did not cheer for the Badgers in either, I'm a Wolverine fan.

You're from Wisconsin and you don't support Bollinger?!?

Shameful.

I'll bet you were celebrating when he won you the Rose Bowl...and the Alamo Bowl though, huh?

Now I know the true meaning of a fair-weathered fan.

'Canes have some injury trouble now, huh?

Let's see how they handle the adversity.

Forum's kinda quiet.

Carolinites aren't too busy chewing their fingernails to type, are they?

Hehehe. Momentum shift!

It's the weekend, some of us have lives, by the way, how are those Rangers doing this off-season?

Lives & jobs, huh? Likely story.

When the 'Canes win, you post. When the 'Canes lose, you shy away.

It's ok, if i was a 'Canes fan, I'd be scared too.

Oh Freddie, you silly little guy.... just check a few posts up when I posted about the loss the other night.

You can do better than that young skywalker

Ok here I am Freddie, right after a bad Canes loss to make a post!!

I didn't watch the game since I was at work but all I had to do was see the score on yahoo and that tells it all. A 4-0 loss probably means Carolina did not control the puck well...definately did not bring a good defensive effort...could not take advantage of any power play opportunities, the list goes on and on.

Edmonton did all they had to do. They capitalized on their momentum from the win in game 5 and now after tonight's victory it is anyone's series.

Ok here I am Freddie, right after a bad Canes loss to make a post!!

I didn't watch the game since I was at work but all I had to do was see the score on yahoo and that tells it all. A 4-0 loss probably means Carolina did not control the puck well...definately did not bring a good defensive effort...could not take advantage of any power play opportunities, the list goes on and on.

Edmonton did all they had to do. They capitalized on their momentum from the win in game 5 and now after tonight's victory it is anyone's series.

How weird is it that a 'Canes fan comes to this forum and posts right after such a devastating loss?

Seems like false confidence to me.

Keep up the brave front Raleigh and just hope the 'Canes remember to skate in game 7.

How weird is it that a 'Canes fan comes to this forum and posts right after such a devastating loss?

Keep up the brave front Raleigh and just hope the 'Canes remember to skate in game 7.

Ok, so you say we are never here when they lose..yet I have been here the whole time and now its false confidence?

You can't have it both ways, even though thats probably how you like it.

I just hope that your Rangers dont get swept out of the playoffs next year, just like this year.

I just hope that your Rangers dont get swept out of the playoffs next year, just like this year.

Eric Cole is back in the 'Canes lineup so I hope we don't hear any injury excuses Monday nite.

As for the Rangers, the NHL front office is looking into the goon tactics that knocked Jagr out of the series.

Eric Cole is back in the 'Canes lineup so I hope we don't hear any injury excuses Monday nite.

As for the Rangers, the NHL front office is looking into the goon tactics that knocked Jagr out of the series.

LOL...goon tactics? The only thing that hit Jagr that knocked him out of the series was the end line! He tripped over the end line and fell into the boards because he thought he was going to get hit.

Great regular season for the Rangers, but they ran into a better team in the playoffs....as did the Devils!

Archived