Daunte Culpepper

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The lats two posts are a prime example of the childish immature fans the exist here.
Let me get this straight. You tell people that they need to back up their opinions with "football knowledge" then you back up yours by saying some "expert's" opinion agrees with yours, you bash someone for being a female then turn around and call someone else childish, and you act like you know everything about the game and then call someone else arrogant.

If this message board is so ****ty, why don't you stop coming here? Its not like anyone would miss you.

Let me get this straight. You tell people that they need to back up their opinions with "football knowledge" then you back up yours by saying some "expert's" opinion agrees with yours, you bash someone for being a female then turn around and call someone else childish, and you act like you know everything about the game and then call someone else arrogant.

If this message board is so ****ty, why don't you stop coming here? Its not like anyone would miss you.

I see, so because I come here and I say things like the fins can win the division. Im being a homer, because I say the Fins have improved and are getting better, I'm a troll (courtesy of smizzy, way to lead by example) or the fact that I haven't trashed the Jets. When did I bash anyone for being a female?? I call someone childish for the namecalling and insulting simply because they are too childish to post without insults.

Go back to my very first post and see who I insulted or trashed, find a thread "THAT I STARTED, WHERE I WAS TRASH TALKING" find a post where "I start a conversation" that insults another poster. You know what you won't find is me STARTING trouble, what you find however is me "RETURNING" what I get. So how bout this, find two posts in this thread that are from Jet fans "INCLUDING A MOD" that isn't a shot at me for nothing more then being a Fin fan on this site.

I'm here to talk football. If you want to talk football and leave out all the childish banter, I'm all for it. The problem is there are too many Jet fans here that are unwilling to cooperate. I'm a memeber of several other rival boards and I deal with this crap there too, but I've been at those sites for a while because I don't start the trash talk, I simply defend my team and try not to start trouble, however I won't take crap from you or anyone else simply because you're a Jet fan and this is a Jet site. This is still a forum for everyone....NOT JUST JET FANS!!!! If the fans here can't handle divison rival fans posting here thats your problem, not the rival fans. Like I said find a post where I said the fins are the best team in football and the Jets are the worst!! Find a post where I'm trashing the Jets. You won't, what you will find is me defending my team something I guess Jet fans aren't mature enough to handle.

Archived