Daunte Culpepper

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 things.

2. That seahawkchick is too hot to be dating JetMan67. This sickens me. It would be like taken a beautiful steak and cooking it in the microwave.

Smizz, what can I say. Im the luckiest man alive!!! SPChick is the best thing to ever happen to me.

Bottom line Daunte isn't just a little upgrade, he's a huge upgrade. Mike Tice is no longer his coach Saban is and Saban is a master at building confidence in players. I'm 100% certain Dauntes "poor decisions" were a direct result of a coach that had lost confidence in himself, so it isn't hard to see how Daunte could have taken a step backwards in 05.

Sure Culpepper is an upgrade for the Dolphins. Big deal, almost anybody would be. Why do people always spout this "master at building confidence" garbage? The coach isn't going to make Culpepper better. Just like all the Giant fans think Coughlin is going to fix all their problems. Sure, that's why their offensive line never went offsides last year...Your big hope is that Chambers can win all those jump balls that Moss was catching for him because that's where he had his big years. Comparing him with Peyton at year three is meaningless. Al Toon was better than Rice after three years. I guess Al Toon was the better reciever. Bottom line is that Culpepper is better than what you had, but he's not a "franchise" quarterback. He's a turnover machine and it's going to drive you nuts. See Kerry Collins.

Peyton Mannings 3rd season:

2001 Indianapolis Colts 16 16 547 343 62.7 4131 7.55 86 26 23 29/232 55 11 84.1

Daunte Culpeppers 3rd season:

2002 Minnesota Vikings 16 16 549 333 60.7 3853 7.02 61 18 23 47/244 48 9 75.3

Again, you need to stop posting...you're clueless!!!

Care to guess what system the fins now run??? I say guess because you clearly don't know. OK I'll tell you, Scott Linehan!

In the immortal words of Ace Ventura......can you fell that, huh?? Can you feel it!!! The demands have been exorcised!!!

I'll just throw this out there and see if it sticks.

Maybe, just maybe what Daunte needs is a better supporting cast, I guess you don't think it was the talent around him or the coaching maybe? Nope it's all Daunte making poor decisions. I think Miami has a lot of talent to put around Daunte or is the only talent in the NFL in Seattle and NE only???

Bottom line, you're one person with a less then impressive knowledge of the game, don't quit your day job. And stop evaluating QB's till you know what you're talking about.

I liked your post up until here. Culpepper had Moss period and Mike Tice also ran a "similar" style offense to Linehan's but the bottom line is this isn't Linhan coaching for the Fins anymore.

I honestly do not believe the talent around Culpepper is any better than it was with the Vikings.

I liked your post up until here. Culpepper had Moss period and Mike Tice also ran a "similar" style offense to Linehan's but the bottom line is this isn't Linhan coaching for the Fins anymore.

I honestly do not believe the talent around Culpepper is any better than it was with the Vikings.

You don't have to agree thats why this is a forum. Scotts no longer here, but his system is. Saban made it clear the system would remain. The new coaches would have to learn the system in place and not the players learning the new coaches system. His philosophy, 1 coach learns a new system instead of 53 men learning 1 new coaches system.

Sure Culpepper is an upgrade for the Dolphins. Big deal, almost anybody would be.

You could say the same for the Jets. Almost anyone would be an upgrade in NY.

Why do people always spout this "master at building confidence" garbage? The coach isn't going to make Culpepper better.

So you're gonna tell me Bill Walsh didn't make Montana better, or BB didn't make Brady better??? Riiiigggghhhttt!!!!!

Your big hope is that Chambers can win all those jump balls that Moss was catching for him because that's where he had his big years.

Sure Moss was a huge weapon for Culpepper, no doubt. However DC best stretch of games in his career came while Moss was injured on the sidelines. What did Moss do without Culpepper?? Chambers had a probowl season with Gus in Linehans system, now add Culpepper to the mix and you think we "HOPE" Chambers can out jump others to catch passes?? Yeah, us fin fans are just beside ourselves with worry.

Comparing him with Peyton at year three is meaningless. Al Toon was better than Rice after three years. I guess Al Toon was the better reciever. Bottom line is that Culpepper is better than what you had, but he's not a "franchise" quarterback. He's a turnover machine and it's going to drive you nuts. See Kerry Collins.

My point with the two QB's is that one season doesn't define a career, and the best QB's in the game won't be successful every single year, unless the gods smile on them for 15 years in a row. If you as a fan are going dismiss his good #'s you can't point out his bad #'s as if thats what he should be judged by. You have to look at the whole picture and not just the parts that fit your bias opinion.

No nerve struck, I just put you in your place. Learn the game it's that simple.

You guys spew out the same crap every summer!! Try wining some games before you appoint Daunte as your teams saviour. SPChick actually works for the NFL and does know the game. Maybe you should learn to respect the knowledge of others before spitting out your crap.

Dont tell me that Saban is going to make him great either. He still hasnt proven anything in this league and you know it.

Whats next?? Are you going to tell me the Blowfish are contenders to win the whole thing???? Its time for you to check yourself into a good rehab clinic.

2 things.

1.Culpepper has a great #1 WR in Chris Chambers. You guys must be watching him play with one eye closed because he is as good if not better than any WR we have on our roster.

2. That seahawkchick is too hot to be dating JetMan67. This sickens me. It would be like taking a beautiful steak and cooking it in the microwave.

Hot..?

You guys spew out the same crap every summer!! Try wining some games before you appoint Daunte as your teams saviour. SPChick actually works for the NFL and does know the game. Maybe you should learn to respect the knowledge of others before spitting out your crap.

Dont tell me that Saban is going to make him great either. He still hasnt proven anything in this league and you know it.

Whats next?? Are you going to tell me the Blowfish are contenders to win the whole thing???? Its time for you to check yourself into a good rehab clinic.

We spew the crap becuse we almost always have a good team. Try winning some games....hmmm, I guess this football forum should shut down till the season starts because speculation is outlawed, unless you're a Jet fan thinking positive about what will happen under Mangini!! I read the so called Knowledge of your other half and I don't see any knowledge, not football knowledge.

Saban hasn't proven anything in this league?? Oh I disagree, and so do the experts that believe Saban is a very good coach, he was a DC in Cleveland too and why he gets the respect from not only his players, but his peers!! Saban is a winner and the people that predict the teams to beat choose the Dolphins because of Saban and the talent upgrade over his first season and a half.

Why don't you grow up and stop posting like a child, because I'm confident the Fins will win with DC is nothing more then common sense. It's not like just fin fans believe this, why don't you do some research and find out what the un-bias sources are saying, heres a head start, pick up a copy of PFW's 2006 preview and read it. It wasn't written by fin fans...genius.

As for your last retarded remark, I don't think the fins will be in the SB....this year, however they are far closer then the GREEN BEANS!!! BTW, why don't you let your ol lady fight here own battles if she's big enough to run here mouth and give the impression she should be talking football with real football fans then then she should be able to hold her own.

BTW, why don't you let your ol lady fight here own battles if she's big enough to run here mouth and give the impression she should be talking football with real football fans then then she should be able to hold her own.

HEY.......:eek:

I resent that comment!!!LOL

Geezz....First I am compared to a steak now I am on ole lady? Whats this world coming too!!! LMAO

Feelthepain.....I am not a basher online, so you can let your guard down:box:

I might have to tight end your A$$ to the end zone, but thats another story.......LOL

I make LOVE/NOT WAR!!!!!......Ask anybody, I hate online bulleys and something tells me that you are too nice and sweet of a person to be that!!!!:D

Just try to have fun, okay.....:cheers:

Geezz....First I am compared to a steak now I am on ole lady? Whats this world coming too!!! LMAO

I might have to tight end your A$$ to the end zone, but thats another story.......LOL

I make LOVE/NOT WAR!!!!!......Ask anybody, I hate online bulleys and something tells me that you are too nice and sweet of a person to be that!!!!:D

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.:puke:

Feelthepain....Ease up a little. The girl knows her stuff. Don't bite her head off because she think the Phins suck...WE ALL DO.

So before you go attacking every single word she writes...Im telling you to move on.

I won't have you analyzing every words she writes just to call her a "women". Grow up and move on.

This isn't personal, it's football. I feel no different towards you then anyone here. If you want to talk football, fine be prepared to explain your opinions.

You are entitled to your opinions and I'm entitled to agree or disagree. I feel the fins are poised to win the division, it's not that hard to imagine nor is it unrealistic. It's just this is a Jet site they don't care about facts or real life unless it's all about the Jets. Most here are too immature to talk football without trash talk. It's kinda sad really.

This is a FOOTBALL SITE, and anyone can be a member, it's the rules of the site. Just because some immature fans will never grow up won't stop me from posting here. I don't think I trash talk, I feel I debate, if someone wants to attack what I say and act immature, I give it back to them. If someone wants to just talk football and leave all the childish crap out, I can do that too. It's the same crap at all division rival sites, a whole bunch of two year olds that can't accept a division rival improving and a few grwon ups mixed in. It's part of the game. I'm not going away because some fans refuse to accept reality.

As for the Ole lady comment, it's not "old" lady it's Ole lady, which means nothing more then girlfriend or wife.

I'm not going away because some fans refuse to accept reality.

Who's reality? Yours? go fly a kite with your camp fire stories about the phins. We don't give a **** about them.

How is that for reality?

The lats two posts are a prime example of the childish immature fans the exist here.

Spare me the nonsense. Go eat a can of dolphin-free tuna. You come here spewing your beliefs as facts when they aren't.

Im glad you think Nick Saban is god and the Phins will coast to the title. How long would we last on your home dolphin board if we went there and ran our mouths like you do here?

Exactly....5 seconds and we would all be banned.

Spare me the nonsense. Go eat a can of dolphin-free tuna. You come here spewing your beliefs as facts when they aren't.

Im glad you think Nick Saban is god and the Phins will coast to the title. How long would we last on your home dolphin board if we went there and ran our mouths like you do here?

Exactly....5 seconds and we would all be banned.

Keep on Talkin, you keep driving the point home that there are more useless fans like you on this site then there are grownups!! You don't like what I have to say, use you right to put me on your ignore list.

Keep on Talkin, you keep driving the point home that there are more useless fans like you on this site then there are grownups!! You don't like what I have to say, use you right to put me on your ignore list.

The only useless thing here are your opinions. They stink like fish.

Now feel free to go jump off a bridge. Id ban you before I put you on ignore. That much I guarantee.

SO play nice or your time will be up quicker than you can say "Isotoners".

The only useless thing here are your opinions. They stink like fish.

Now feel free to go jump off a bridge. Id ban you before I put you on ignore. That much I guarantee.

SO play nice or your time will be up quicker than you can say "Isotoners".

Ban me for what, not agreeing with you?? I've broken no TOS. You've broken more TOS in the last three posts then I have since I've been here. If you have the ability to ban others then why don't lead by example and be an adult. Your posting is insultive and immature. I don't have to agree with you or share your opinion to be a member here. If you ban people for not agreeing with you what does that say about this site and the ones running it.

We spew the crap becuse we almost always have a good team. Try winning some games....hmmm, I guess this football forum should shut down till the season starts because speculation is outlawed, unless you're a Jet fan thinking positive about what will happen under Mangini!! I read the so called Knowledge of your other half and I don't see any knowledge, not football knowledge.

Saban hasn't proven anything in this league?? Oh I disagree, and so do the experts that believe Saban is a very good coach, he was a DC in Cleveland too and why he gets the respect from not only his players, but his peers!! Saban is a winner and the people that predict the teams to beat choose the Dolphins because of Saban and the talent upgrade over his first season and a half.

Why don't you grow up and stop posting like a child, because I'm confident the Fins will win with DC is nothing more then common sense. It's not like just fin fans believe this, why don't you do some research and find out what the un-bias sources are saying, heres a head start, pick up a copy of PFW's 2006 preview and read it. It wasn't written by fin fans...genius.

As for your last retarded remark, I don't think the fins will be in the SB....this year, however they are far closer then the GREEN BEANS!!! BTW, why don't you let your ol lady fight here own battles if she's big enough to run here mouth and give the impression she should be talking football with real football fans then then she should be able to hold her own.

Im taking a good guess here. With the amount of posts you made here all day, you are obviously a school kid on vacation or you dont have a job.

Calling people names etc is not very cool. If I were a mod your a$$ would be gone from here.

Ban me for what, not agreeing with you?? I've broken no TOS. You've broken more TOS in the last three posts then I have since I've been here. If you have the ability to ban others then why don't lead by example and be an adult. Your posting is insultive and immature. I don't have to agree with you or share your opinion to be a member here. If you ban people for not agreeing with you what does that say about this site and the ones running it.

You are a troll and will be treated as so. Oh and if you don't like they way I speak to you....PUT ME ON IGNORE.

Im taking a good guess here. With the amount of posts you made here all day, you are obviously a school kid on vacation or you dont have a job.

Calling people names etc is not very cool. If I were a mod your a$$ would be gone from here.

What name did I call you?? Why don't you make up more crap to go along with your lack of football knowledge.

Archived