Top Ten offensive players at each position

rajensen088

Hi Lia.

Trent Green, Tony Gonzalez, and Larry Johnson are all in the top ten. Let's see what Herm does with all that talent. I see no reason why he can't win more than ten games with that team. We all know he couldn't win more than ten games with the Jets. Even with Pro-bowlers on defense like John Abraham and Ty Law.

Hi Lia.

Trent Green, Tony Gonzalez, and Larry Johnson are all in the top ten. Let's see what Herm does with all that talent. I see no reason why he can't win more than ten games with that team. We all know he couldn't win more than ten games with the Jets. Even with Pro-bowlers on defense like John Abraham and Ty Law.

Well, you got your gratuitous Herman Edwards shot in. But, since you can't name a single player on the Jets who is superior to any of the top ten offensive players on the list, you must agree that thanks to Bradway and Tannenbaum, the Jets are fielding the weakest roster of any team in the NFL.

Well, you got your gratuitous Herman Edwards shot in. But, since you can't name a single player on the Jets who is superior to any of the top ten offensive players on the list, you must agree that thanks to Bradway and Tannenbaum, the Jets are fielding the weakest roster of any team in the NFL.

All I know is, Herm has 3 of the top ten offensive players on his roster, and the Jets no longer have Ty Law, John Abraham or Herm Edwards (like your stupid signiture says), so we'll see who has the better record this season, or at least over the next 2 or 3.

Herm should win more than ten games, right?

Herm's pro-bowlers (13):

John Abraham (3x)

Shaun Ellis

Aaron Glenn

Ty Law

Kevin Mawae (4x)

Curtis Martin (2x)

Jonathan Vilma

And former pro-bowlers Herm brought in or inherited:

Donnie Abraham (2000)

Sam Cowart (2000)

Mo Lewis (2000)

And not a single season where he could muster 11 regular-season wins. A feat so insurmountable, a third of the league was able to do it just last year.

But while we're at it, which of these "top 10" players do you feel Mangini should have acquired (that you undoubtedly feel Herm would have been able to) in your "The Jets don't have to adhere to a salary cap" world?

I love it. Rajensen is just digging himself a hole he won't be able to climb out of. And I'm going to enjoy shoveling dirt on him. He has stated that the Jets have absolute garbage on offense, and then posts a link demonstrating his hero Herm's team has a QB, TE and RB all in the top ten. Rajensen's signature states the Jets are "far away" from the SB because they no longer have Pro-Bowlers John Abraham and Ty Law. So according to Rajensen, not only does our offense suck, the defense sucks too. KC's defense is better than our defense by default. Period.

He also states that Herm is a better coach than Mangini, and that Tannenbaum is incompetent as a GM.

So how is he going to reconcile it at the end of the season when the Jets are 8-8 and the Chiefs are 9-7?

With a huge advantage playerwise, coachwise and GM-wise, how will he reconcile them winning only one more game than the Jets?

Or even better, what if the Jets actually have a better record?

Herm's pro-bowlers (13):

John Abraham (3x)

Shaun Ellis

Aaron Glenn

Ty Law

Kevin Mawae (4x)

Curtis Martin (2x)

Jonathan Vilma

And former pro-bowlers Herm brought in or inherited:

Donnie Abraham (2000)

Sam Cowart (2000)

Mo Lewis (2000)

And not a single season where he could muster 11 regular-season wins. A feat so insurmountable, a third of the league was able to do it just last year.

But while we're at it, which of these "top 10" players do you feel Mangini should have acquired (that you undoubtedly feel Herm would have been able to) in your "The Jets don't have to adhere to a salary cap" world?

Notice how he (she?) starts a thread and then dissapears?

Do the Jets crack the top 20 in any positions? Definsive line (Ellis). Linebacker (Vilma). Anything else?

Kind of scary. Although it will change. Mangini is going to make Bradway look smart. Not an easy task.

Just once I'd like to see the Hermaphrodites state how many more games the Chiefs will win than the Jets. According to them, the Chiefs have a better coach, a better GM and a better team.

That's gotta be worth at least two more wins, right?

On paper, the Chiefs should win 11 games, and at least one playoff game, right? Just come out and say it. Take Herm's c+ck and balls from your mouth and say it.

Just once I'd like to see the Hermaphrodites state how many more games the Chiefs will win than the Jets. According to them, the Chiefs have a better coach, a better GM and a better team.

That's gotta be worth at least two more wins, right?

On paper, the Chiefs should win 11 games, and at least one playoff game, right? Just come out and say it. Take Herm's c+ck and balls from your mouth and say it.

Just to be clear...you are accusing the Herm Lovers of having Herm's c*ck and b@lls in their mouth. At the same time.

Interesting.

But, since you can't name a single player on the Jets who is superior to any of the top ten offensive players on the list, you must agree that thanks to Bradway and Tannenbaum, the Jets are fielding the weakest roster of any team in the NFL.

They have been doing that for years now.

Largely due to the mess Edwards left behind...

As for the original tune of the thread, Ferguson could crack the top 10 for tackles, and when he's clicking with a QB, Laveranues Coles is every bit as good as Reggie Wayne. I remember the days when Chad was in this list.... I'm not gonna say he'll return lol, but I'm also not gonna say he won't.

This is also a Pete Prisco article... one of the hugest dumbasses on earth... Eli Manning at #10 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived