Question for people who are knowledgeable about Forum mainte

Boozer76

OK, there is a particular site that I post on that has been giving me some curious problem lately. When I try to visit the site from my home computer, the page only loads half way nd never finishes. When I open the page from my work computer, I have no issues. I have no problems going to any other website from my home comp. just this particular site. I am wondering if the said website mods may have blocked my IP address for my home comp, but not my actual account, since I can still log in under my username from work. This particular unnamed site has been acting very strange for me as of late. :twisted:

OK, there is a particular site that I post on that has been giving me some curious problem lately. When I try to visit the site from my home computer, the page only loads half way nd never finishes. When I open the page from my work computer, I have no issues. I have no problems going to any other website from my home comp. just this particular site. I am wondering if the said website mods may have blocked my IP address for my home comp, but not my actual account, since I can still log in under my username from work. This particular unnamed site has been acting very strange for me as of late. :twisted:

Booz,

Send Max a PM.

His site is top notch and never crashes.

He can answer all your questions.

I am going to assume your work place is probably a little more upto date on updates and the latest version of java and macromedia flash player stuff.

Archived