What happened to the vCash?

NIGHT STALKER

It is still there. You just can't see it. Nothing will be lost though. I give you my word. Even if Smizzy has to stay up all night and manually reenter them!

Seriously...they won't be lost. The problem is that I upgraded the board. Everything we have here is compatible. VBookie isn't. Need someone to rewrite VBookie. There are people working on it. Once they have it fixed I will apply the necessary changes.

Sorry for the downtime!

If you have to start from scratch, then you have to start from scratch, no problem.

We all understand how how tricky these tech matters can be.

Tabula rasa, back to square one, everybody gets v500 and let the chips fall where they may.

Damn! And I was going to bet all of my winnings on Bollywood not making the opening day roster. Oh well, I guess $500.00 is a start.

Damn! And I was going to bet all of my winnings on Bollywood not making the opening day roster. Oh well, I guess $500.00 is a start.

I had 500 to start and bet 350 on the French. To be an honest man, take the 350 away.

Bastards, all of you! :P

I am hopeful that once I get it fixed the amounts will update themselves. The problem is that the author of vbookie is nowhere to be found.

Don't stress it, man.

Preseason is over, let the REAL vbookie season begin.

Also, vpoints should be redeemable for prizes.

Also, vpoints should be redeemable for prizes.

If by prizes you mean larger signatures, not a problem.

If by prizes you mean merchandise, then I have a question for you. What do I get when you guys lose all your vcash?

:P

If by prizes you mean larger signatures, not a problem.

If by prizes you mean merchandise, then I have a question for you. What do I get when you guys lose all your vcash?

:P

The strategy would be to bring on sponsors and have them provide the merchandise.

Memorabilia, apparel, legal services etc...

You could even have prizes like, an autographed photo of the mods.

If somebody loses all their vpoints, they pay $55 to re-up the account. Simple.

Think of it, JN will be the biggest thing since, well, since Bollinger was drafted in '03.

Honestly haven't noticed anything. Not too much has changed, I can't see the upgrade being that different. Is it the forums only or the site as well?

There is a site? :)

Honestly it has been for the last few days, but has gotten better today. Yesterday it was like a crawl.

Not on other sites.

I posted a lot to PH! :)

BZ

The average response time is pretty good:

Server Load Averages0.07 0.17 0.15 | 71 Users Online (37 members and 34 guests)

I was screwing around with some flash yesterday (don't ask). Maybe that slowed things down.

Archived