Thor99 will be in town for the home opener.

Anyone have two extra tix?

Thanx in advance. Also, TaborJet told me that he doesn't really need tix.

Thor,

Who are you going with? I think before we allow you to search for tickets we need to get to know the real Thor. Tell us a little about yourself.

:P

Let's see...

I'm 35 years old, 5'9", a chiseled 200 lbs. Brown hair and eyes. I model for Tommy Hilfiger, when I'm not hogging. I like long walks on the beach, Appletinis, and rubber toys.

Yes, someone as majestic as I has settled down with a girlfriend, and she will be joining me.

Let's see...

I'm 35 years old, 5'9", a chiseled 200 lbs. Brown hair and eyes. I model for Tommy Hilfiger, when I'm not hogging. I like long walks on the beach, Appletinis, and rubber toys.

Yes, someone as majestic as I has settled down with a girlfriend, and she will be joining me.

You sound nice. Enable your PMs I have a few followup questions. LOL.

Will you be going to the Classic Harley Tailgate? Hope so...I have to meet this girlfriend. We will have an intervention. GOB can break out the taser on you and we will try to set her free. She can't be traveling with you of her own free will!

You sound nice. Enable your PMs I have a few followup questions. LOL.

Will you be going to the Classic Harley Tailgate? Hope so...I have to meet this girlfriend. We will have an intervention. GOB can break out the taser on you and we will try to set her free. She can't be traveling with you of her own free will!

Please, I've been trying to get away from her for years.

Archived