Don't you wish our tickets were this cheap...

Bills | Tickets for home games going fast

Tue, 18 Jul 2006 05:16:55 -0700

Leo Roth, of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, reports the Buffalo Bills have only single seats remaining for the team's first four home games of the 2006 season. Bills individual game tickets remain among the NFL's lowest-priced at $27 to $47.

:eek:

$27 to $47!?

Wow.

No wonder they're going fast, even if they suck.

You ever sit in the upper deck in Rich Stadium, especially in November or December?

That's why.

I heard it's bad. My dad went to a Bills-Patriots MNF game in the 80's on a business trip with a few friends and it was in October and still he said he froze his balls off.

I heard it's bad. My dad went to a Bills-Patriots MNF game in the 80's on a business trip with a few friends and it was in October and still he said he froze his balls off.

It is absolutely brutal.

It feels like you are sitting in a 50 MPH wind tunnel for the whole game. And when the temps are in the teens, you know what that makes the wind chill factor.:eek:

Yeah, well, our seats were $25 per ticket before the advent of Fat Parcells. And there was the penalization of Jets fans by upping the parking to keep the Devils in NJ. And the practice bubble (apparently out of our pockets). And the new pre-season "force buy". And the death of Leon Hess, of course.

Now, I've got nothing against cost of living increases, but after Fat Bill...

1996: $404.00

1997: $484.00 (BP)

2006: $1,804.00

Plus, I now pay $250.00 for 'Reserved Parking', so my total cost is $2,054.00. What the hell.

EDIT: And let's not forget the stupid $4 "handling fee" - when now they come via regular mail and we no longer have to sign for them. Ah, complaining is an art form. Hehehe.

Yeah, well, our seats were $25 per ticket before the advent of Fat Parcells. And there was the penalization of Jets fans by upping the parking to keep the Devils in NJ. And the practice bubble (apparently out of our pockets). And the new pre-season "force buy". And the death of Leon Hess, of course.

Now, I've got nothing against cost of living increases, but after Fat Bill...

1996: $404.00

1997: $484.00 (BP)

2006: $1,804.00

Plus, I now pay $250.00 for 'Reserved Parking', so my total cost is $2,054.00. What the hell.

EDIT: And let's not forget the stupid $4 "handling fee" - when now they come via regular mail and we no longer have to sign for them. Ah, complaining is an art form. Hehehe.

Wait until you get a new Stadium. My tickets at Gillette are $124 a piece. When the Stadium opened in 2002 they were $99. The last year of the old Foxboro they were $49. How is that for inflation!

Wait until you get a new Stadium. My tickets at Gillette are $124 a piece. When the Stadium opened in 2002 they were $99. The last year of the old Foxboro they were $49. How is that for inflation!

Don't tell me that man, that's just really depressing.:chas:

Archived