With my 900th Post I just wanted to say . . .

raffyD

Thank you to JN and to all the posters that make coming here informative and fun.:yahoo:

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, the real reason for this thread is to find out which one of you guys wrote to Vic Carrucci on NFL.com with the following:

How can you rate Herm Edwards as the No. 1 new head coach? He has to be the worst in-game coach in the NFL. All of the clock management mistakes he made, and third-and-long draw plays he ran with the Jets the last couple of years, were inexcusable. From what I have read, I think that Herm Edwards is a man of great character (although I now question that with the way he wiggled out of his Jets contract). I will also agree with you that he is a tremendous motivator. Maybe they should give Herm some pom-poms and tell him to go hang out with the cheerleaders, because that is all he is. I can't believe you media personnel do not understand this. --Thomas S.; Milford, N.H.

Truer words were never spoken, thank you Tom S.

Edit: here's the link

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9571201

I was thinking the same thing, the one who's name shall not be spoken.

You can speak his name. That isn't a problem. And Tom was right about Herm. Man was he right. He called it. Credit where credit is due!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9571201

Quote:

How can you rate Herm Edwards as the No. 1 new head coach? He has to be the worst in-game coach in the NFL. All of the clock management mistakes he made, and third-and-long draw plays he ran with the Jets the last couple of years, were inexcusable. From what I have read, I think that Herm Edwards is a man of great character (although I now question that with the way he wiggled out of his Jets contract). I will also agree with you that he is a tremendous motivator. Maybe they should give Herm some pom-poms and tell him to go hang out with the cheerleaders, because that is all he is. I can't believe you media personnel do not understand this. --Thomas S.; Milford, N.H.

:D

Archived