Jetfan 13 -n- Fellow jet floridains

Brenjetsfan

I am coming to Penscola in a few weeks.....how far to you Al? I want to visit my fellow jetnation family ..where the heck is savage? i want to see him tooo, if possible...:rolleyes: thanks

Bren,

Get Savage back here. That is your mission. If you meet with him you can call it a business expense and submit it! :P

Down In Ft. Lauderdale ,but that might be a little bit to far for you bren .There are great bars down here though,but I'am guessing you knew that already:D well if you get a chance come down and check it out .It will be worth it ,always a good time in Fla. Cheers:cheers:

Bren if you hang out with Mike and you happen to be in his car, just ignore that muffled cry\banging sound you hear coming from his trunk.

Seriously, it is nothing. Have a good time.

sorry Bren, a good 7 hours from me...why r u going there? Boca beaches have better tiki bars :cheers:

btw, hoping to see Savage next week in Ft Myers. If I get him to come back, will you make me up a special tee-shirt Max? Something like #1 poster, or King 13??? I'll wear it at the Classic Harley tailgate..huh? huh?

sorry Bren, a good 7 hours from me...why r u going there? Boca beaches have better tiki bars :cheers:

btw, hoping to see Savage next week in Ft Myers. If I get him to come back, will you make me up a special tee-shirt Max? Something like #1 poster, or King 13??? I'll wear it at the Classic Harley tailgate..huh? huh?

Yes a free JN T-Shirt and 2,000 in vcash to the man that brings Savage back home!

:)

I am coming to Penscola in a few weeks.....how far to you Al? I want to visit my fellow jetnation family ..where the heck is savage? i want to see him tooo, if possible...:rolleyes: thanks

Your about as far from everybody as you can possibly be in Florida.

To give you an anology, you are in Buffalo and we are in Montauk Point.

Your about 8-9 hour drive to Ft Myers. I assume you have a car.

If so you have to pass my place on interstate 75 to go south.

Stop by for coffee.

Your about as far from everybody as you can possibly be in Florida.

To give you an anology, you are in Buffalo and we are in Montauk Point.

Your about 8-9 hour drive to Ft Myers. I assume you have a car.

If so you have to pass my place on interstate 75 to go south.

Stop by for coffee.

BINGO!!!!

Pensacola is in Florida???? What??!!:eek::D

I hear there is this bar half in Alabama an half in Florida so I can drink in 2 states at the same time.....WAY KOOL, groovy far out......:rolleyes::cheers:

Drinking in Alabama should never be on a persons to-do list.

Archived