Board Maintenance

Maxman

Going to take the board off line tonight. Shouldn't take long - - hopefully around 15 minutes. I am going to complete the upgrade (getting us off this beta version). And I should be able to get vbookie going at the same time.

I will try to do it as late tonight as possible. Probably around midnight!

Is part of the upgrade a Patriots fan blocker?:banned:

We are running behind on that project. Hopefully the Jets start winning and it will become less and less of an issue. ;)

I am going to run this upgrade in a few minutes!

We are running behind on that project. Hopefully the Jets start winning and it will become less and less of an issue. ;)

I am going to run this upgrade in a few minutes!

Well let me kow when its done.... I will post here a lot more often, including my amatuer takes on what I see at Jets TC.... been to 4 sessions so far, but I prefer to post my reports where there are fewer trolls.

Well let me kow when its done.... I will post here a lot more often, including my amatuer takes on what I see at Jets TC.... been to 4 sessions so far, but I prefer to post my reports where there are fewer trolls.

Well we would certainly welcome your takes on training camp.

I have to say...TBird is the better than any poster on the Jets I have seen. His knowledge is amazing. As long as he does not start charging $55, He is a class act.

TGG and JN ....Best Friends FOR EVER...:yahoo:

Archived