For lunch today....

SoFlaJets

OK brunch I just made my two beautiful daughters (22 and 20) Italian hamburgers.I'm making sauce already this morning so what I do is take the meat from the meatballs and make them into hamburger patties.Fry 'em up slice some Jersey tomatoes and melt mozzarella cheese over the top on thinly sliced Italian bread-any takers?I was getting a lot of MMMNNNSS from the girls

OK brunch I just made my two beautiful daughters (22 and 20) Italian hamburgers.I'm making sauce already this morning so what I do is take the meat from the meatballs and make them into hamburger patties.Fry 'em up slice some Jersey tomatoes and melt mozzarella cheese over the top on thinly sliced Italian bread-any takers?I was getting a lot of MMMNNNSS from the girls

Is your 22 year old currently dating anyone at this time? :D

2 Please!!!!...I'll be on the next flight out to get them...;)

OK I make my meatballs with ground beef (chuck) and ground pork 2 parts to 1 add two eggs, breadcrumbs,parmesan cheese,Italian seasoning,minced garlic and onions,salt and pepper and minced basil that's growing in the back.Squish it all together NEAR THE SINK (very important) with warm water rinsing my hands intermittently because it drives me crazy getting all sticky and all.I used to brown them up in the olive oil before I put the garlic in to saute but now I just let them cook in the tomatoes.They come out nice and tender and are very good and round.

As for the burgers I just use the same ingredients and make them into hamburger patties and fry them up.

Archived