Anyone else hate to see the end of college basketball?

Jetheelz

What a year this was. So many good teams in this year's tournament..so many upsets, so many memories.

I don't really care for the NBA (I only follow former UNC players in the pros) so there really isn't alot to watch right now except baseball and soon the NFL draft.

Although I am still very happy and satisfied that Carolina won the national championship, I hated to see the end of this year's college basketball season. I am now focused on following the recruiting and offseason moves with the team.

Did anyone else hate to see it all end?

Nah, the kids need a break now. Nice finish to a good season. This is the time of year I normally turn my attention to hockey. Just starting to miss it now. Although I attend Opening Day at Shea every year, it's still way too early to really get into baseball.

College Basketball, to the ire of some, is only getting better. There was a time when it seemed like the game was changing because of so many players leaving early.

However, because of the influx of high school and foreign players into the NBA draft increasing every year, a backlash has resulted in which more and more college players are staying 4 years.

And of course the rivalries are remaining strong throughout the game, so you will never see the college game become NBA-like; at least not until they get paid.

And after this tournament, which was the best I've ever seen, it definitely leaves fans craving more.

Yeah- I hate to see it end. Had to travel Tuesday morning and just got home so it's just kinda sinking in that it's all over. Always can't wait till March Madness as it's a great few weeks of sports and it always means opening day of MLB is here and the NFL draft is just around the corner. I must be drained- coming home from the airport I was able to listen to L. Hawkins cough up the tying run in the Cubs opener with 2 out and nobody on in the top of the 9th. Was actually able to just pop in a Led Z CD and not cuss and swerve off the road. Sports- live for it till the dirt nap.

Archived