Anyone see Inside Jet Camp?

JetCane

I was flipping around about 15 minutes ago and saw this one with a Redskins game highlight so I'm guessing this is a new show thats on at 7pm the day after the game. So this will be something good to show prior the MNF games.

before closing out the show, AS ripping on Mangini for not releasing a depth chart & how that's cheating the fans.

Yawn.

I had walked into the kitchen for that, and didnt hear it. I wish he didnt say that. It's really screwed up how these media types take it upon themselves to try and influence the general public on issues.

Time to switch to baseball, where they just said FEMA has been called into Boston b/c its become a major disaster area. LMAO

Nice, Cane.

AS just kept raising his voice throughout the show to be heard, very annoying. I also don't like his "I am a mouthpiece of the fans" tone that he regularly takes, f u c k off AS, you don't represent me!

It's so friggin' absurd. You don't get much more hardcore for info than the fans on MB's. How many times have you seen a post ripping on Mangini for not releasing a depth chart yet? Has there even been a single thread started on that subject on, what, 6 NYJ message boards?

Nice, Cane.

It's so friggin' absurd. You don't get much more hardcore for info than the fans on MB's. How many times have you seen a post ripping on Mangini for not releasing a depth chart yet? Has there even been a single thread started on that subject on, what, 6 NYJ message boards?

I agree, but now there is a thread on that, please delete.

What'd i do?

you posted this:

I had walked into the kitchen for that, and didnt hear it. I wish he didnt say that. It's really screwed up how these media types take it upon themselves to try and influence the general public on issues.

Time to switch to baseball, where they just said FEMA has been called into Boston b/c its become a major disaster area. LMAO

it made me smile.

Archived