Best Part of Living in Rochester

TomShane

it's much, much, worse than that now-John Sterling and Shriekarella Susan Waldman. Sterling's nothing. With her, Yankee radio broadcasts have become very useful in interrogations in Guauntanamo.

"Please-stop! I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING ...IF YOU DON'T PLAY THAT WOMAN'S VOICE!"

it's much, much, worse than that now-John Sterling and Shriekarella Susan Waldman. Sterling's nothing. With her, Yankee radio broadcasts have become very useful in interrogations in Guauntanamo.

"Please-stop! I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING ...IF YOU DON'T PLAY THAT WOMAN'S VOICE!"

:shock: They put Waldman in the booth with Sterling!??!!?? Did they start campaigning for Steinbrenner to replace the Pope yet? Holy bootlicks, Batman!

Yes. Either Waldman has pictures of a Steinbrenner family member in a motel room with a farm animal or The Boss is deaf. You hear people say they love or hate this or that broadcaster. But NOBODY LIKES THIS ODIUS WOMAN. NOBODY!And she keeps getting work.

I caught a little of the yankee radio broadcast this week on 640AM here in Springfield, MA. Good gravy was it bad. Joe Castiglione and Jerry Trupiano are the sounds of summer for me. Do yankee fans actually like their broadcast duo?

Archived