LT 60 Ferguson D'Brickashaw 06/1

LG 66 KENDALL Pete SF04

C 74 Mangold Nick 06/1 70 TEAGUE Trey U/Buf 64 Katnik Norm P/SF

RG 65 Moore Brandon CF02

RT 68 CLEMENT Anthony U/SF 79 Jones Adrian 04/4

TE 86 Baker Chris 02/3 88 Ryan Sean T/Dal 00 Hilton Zach W/NO

QB 10 PENNINGTON Chad 00/1 6 Clemens Kellen 06/2 11 Ramsey Patrick T/Was

FB 35 Askew BJ 03/3 44 Martin Jamar W/NO

RB 32 Barlow Kevan T/SF 34 Houston Cedric 05/6 23 Blaylock Derrick U/KC 29 Washington Leon 06/4

Defense

LDE 92 Ellis Shaun 00/1 00 HAMILTON Bobby SF96 96 Ball Dave P/SD

NT 63 Robertson Dewayne 03/1 75 Mosley CJ T/Min 00 Moore Rashad W/Oak

RDE 67 von OELHOFFEN Kimo U/Pit 97 Johnson Trevor 04/7

LOLB 54 Hobson Victor 03/2 58 Chatham Matt U/NE

LILB 51 Vilma Jonathan 04/1 55 Kassell Brad U/Ten

RILB 50 Barton Eric U/Oak 56 Schlegel Anthony 06/3

ROLB 99 Thomas Bryan 02/1 52 Myers Ryan CF04

LCB 36 Barrett David U/Arz 22 Miller Justin 05/2 30 Coleman Drew 06/6

SS 25 Rhodes Kerry 05/4

FS 26 Coleman Erik 04/5 42 Washington Rashad 04/7 33 Smith Eric 06/3

RCB 21 Dyson Andre SF06 20 Strait Derrick 04/3

Special Teams

P 7 GRAHAM Ben CF05

PK 1 Nugent Mike 05/2

LS 85 DEARTH James SF01

KR 89 Cotchery Jerricho 04/4 22 Miller Justin 05/2

PR 89 Cotchery Jerricho 04/4

Practice Squad

P/SQ1

P/SQ2

Reserves

Res1 93 Alailefaleula Tui IR 47 Costanzo Blake W/Inj 62 King Michael EL/Inj 28 MARTIN Curtis PUP 82 Pociask Jason IR

Res2 91 Pouha Sione IR

OK, I'll be the first to bite.

On paper, it doesn't look that bad. :lol:

If we get any kind of production out of CJ Mosely and Rerun Robertson, the 34 defense just might work. Look at the plethora of linebackers, and the secondary looks good, too.

On offense, Cotchery is a starter, McCarreins is the #3 WR. TE we are in trouble, but RB by committee might be ok. My only concern is pass protection. That will make or break us.

Can he play defense? :P

Hey, speaking of the Knicks, go check out Starbury's website, he's selling leather jackets for ten bucks. It has to be a ruse.

post a link I gotta see this-I love leather jackets-wear them whenever I can down here

The biggest concern that I have is the pash rush. Hopefully they can generate one, if so the defense will be alright.

at this point Max you gotta figure that the CS realizes we have no pass rush up front so it'll have to generated by the LBing corps and safeties and an occasional CB

Well I'm wonder who will be pass rushing, who's dropping back and who's run stopping...I mean judging by what I've seen it looks like the ILB's are run stopping, OLB are pass coverage and pass rush, Corners are mostly coverage with the occasional blitz from nickel or dime, FS is coverage, SS splts between coverage and run support, DT is run stopping and the ends are alternating between run stopping and passrush.

I'm not sure if that's going to work right away, the line should be all pass rush, the LB both inside and out should be run stop with pass rushing only when opportunistic and the DB's concentrating on coverage so our OLB's don't have to drop back with just Rhodes staying on run support.

I think the second way with the line tying up the blockers it would open up the OLB's to pass rush as well as the corners but that's dependant on the ILB's dropping back into coverage or vice versa with the corners staying coverage and the ILB's sneaking through for a blitz.

I can see Rhodes and Barton cutting into Vilma's tackle total this year, Rhodes especially since in a 3-4 the SS is valued highly in run support, if we can get him blitzing we'd have our own Polamalu.

Well I'm wonder who will be pass rushing, who's dropping back and who's run stopping...I mean judging by what I've seen it looks like the ILB's are run stopping, OLB are pass coverage and pass rush, Corners are mostly coverage with the occasional blitz from nickel or dime, FS is coverage, SS splts between coverage and run support, DT is run stopping and the ends are alternating between run stopping and passrush.

I'm not sure if that's going to work right away, the line should be all pass rush, the LB both inside and out should be run stop with pass rushing only when opportunistic and the DB's concentrating on coverage so our OLB's don't have to drop back with just Rhodes staying on run support.

I think the second way with the line tying up the blockers it would open up the OLB's to pass rush as well as the corners but that's dependant on the ILB's dropping back into coverage or vice versa with the corners staying coverage and the ILB's sneaking through for a blitz.

I can see Rhodes and Barton cutting into Vilma's tackle total this year, Rhodes especially since in a 3-4 the SS is valued highly in run support, if we can get him blitzing we'd have our own Polamalu.

I have a feeling Thomas is going to be the premier pass rusher, but I'm not sure how they are going to line him up (as a down lineman, or as a linebacker). I think Mangini didn't want to show any of these formations.

Can he play defense? :P

Hey, speaking of the Knicks, go check out Starbury's website, he's selling leather jackets for ten bucks. It has to be a ruse.

JM, I checked out the leather jacket. It says$9.98. Almost every item is $9.98 except the first 2 or 3 sneakers. They are $14.98. I guess that's right, a pair of sneakers SHOULD cost more then a leather Jacket.

Archived