The Jets offense scored 240 points last season

NIGHT STALKER

Worse-the 2005 Jets averaged less than a TD on the road. Think that Bollywood pussyball game vs. the Ravens was the most egregious example. Jets were done for the playoffs, and even then the imbecile worried aboute getting blown out rather than playing balls-to-the-wall. Also, I had a wonderful Sunday afternoon in Charlotte last November-except for that 30-3 pussified debacle.

It has to be much better in 2006 because it would be hard or even impossible to do any worse. Mangini, if he was a bland, play-the-percentages automoton(and he's much smarter than that), is by simple virtue of not being Herman Edwards light years better. I still don't see much more than 6-8 wins, but I expect that by year's end this will, by record and reputation, be a team on the rise and to be feared.

I just can't believe they will score that little again. It is hard to do, keeping the ball out of the end zone that consistently.

Last year was bad. Herm's head was in K.C., Dinger didn't know what he stepped into, The QB injuries, the O Line injuries.

The average points per game has to go up. There is no way it can be that bad again.

The average points per game has to go up. There is no way it can be that bad again.

Why?

Your starting QB is limited in his ability.

You have an underachieving RB as your primary ball carrier.

You have one decent wideout and no TEs.

Your offense line will start two rookies.

You will be lucky to score 240.

You will be lucky to score 200.

Why?

Maybe we should just forfeit the games.:bag:

Why?

Last year the QB was even worse.

Last year once Curtis got hut the RB was even worse.

Last year the Wideouts were even worse.

The veterans that they replaced were terrible. Both guys were 1st round picks and highly rated at their respective positions.

Make up your mind. But this offense is better than last years. That can be true and this offense can still be terrible. So they will score more.

Archived