New Pick'em Pool

Bob

Well, Smizzy hijacked my annual pick'em pool, so I'm not running the official JetNation pool this year.

Due to popular demand, however, I have started Bob's Ultimate Pick'em.

Go to http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem to register. The group number is 51042 and the password is smizzyblows. Don't bother registering if I don't like you, because I'll boot your ass. Yes, I'm just that big a jerk.

Results will be posted each week at my website.

Well, Smizzy hijacked my annual pick'em pool, so I'm not running the official JetNation pool this year.

Due to popular demand, however, I have started Bob's Ultimate Pick'em.

Go to http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem to register. The group number is 51042 and the password is smizzyblows. Don't bother registering if I don't like you, because I'll boot your ass. Yes, I'm just that big a jerk.

Results will be posted each week at my website.

I didn't mean to hijack. we got many Pm's asking for a Pro Pick Em and Suvival league. We wanted to get them filled and have guys make their picks. Hard to do 2 days before the draft.

sorry bob.

No fight. I was all set to just let Smizzy do it, but a few people asked me to do one, so I did. Nobody has to choose between them. Feel free to play them all.

Hell, search out a few more and play them, too.

Careful you don't set that Mac on fire doing it, though.

I am already playing:

- JI Pick'em

- JN Suicide

- JN Pick'em

- FH Pick'em

- HBO Beat The Hosts

- My own private pool (which I run)

What I do like about Yahoo though, is you can just use your picks across all leagues.

It looks like it won't let me join one more.

BZ

So now not only do we fight with JI but now over free Yahoo pickem pools?

Wow.

BZ

Hey you forgot about the infighting between Pats fans and Jets fans. Also the fighting with other boards over the SI poll.

I think we need a new Secretary Of Defense. Our Troops might be a little overextended. Someone get Reginald Denny in here, we need a speech on getting along. Oh wait -- Faba can do that for us.

Hey you forgot about the infighting between Pats fans and Jets fans. Also the fighting with other boards over the SI poll.

I think we need a new Secretary Of Defense. Our Troops might be a little overextended. Someone get Reginald Denny in here, we need a speech on getting along. Oh wait -- Faba can do that for us.

With all the fighting- we can hire a arbitrator to settle the disputes- 55 dollar fee

Archived