Anyone post/read this KC Star article yet?

TDTonyPaige

it's nothing to celebrate-I feel BAD for the great fans out there-I really do while at the same time so glad he's there instead of here...

i agree...i feel really bad for there fans...having a good team for many years and now this GUY...OUCH...

This is awesome:

When you think of Chad yesterday and all the power he had -- to check at the line, man it is mind altering. I bought into the Herm schtick when he was here. You guys were all right about him. Bad news, just glad we served our time.

bottom line Max,,

regardless of who was proHerm or antiHerm,,

its obvious a new era has dawned,,

we are playing BigBoy football again..

Go Jets

it's nothing to celebrate-I feel BAD for the great fans out there-I really do while at the same time so glad he's there instead of here...

I don't, there fans are *******s. We had a few posters go over there to their mb and warn them about Herm, and it was done in a nice way. The fans there were extremely rude, insulted our team, and insulted those posters. I think they cursed out greengirl or whoever it was that went there, and she barely said anything. KC fans are absolutely classless, and they deserve what they're going to get. I used to have respect for KC, but after seeing their **** fans, **** em man.

Archived