Back from Nashville

Brenjetsfan

WOW what an awesome city. The folks were the nicest peeps on the road. A Big THANKS to Jack from Titans tailgate for the awesome FOOD and DRINKS....Cat fish an ribs..yummy also the 1lb burgers!!

So we were hanging out with a couple DAD'S of the players.....I have a TON of pics but I need to find a way to post a folder because downloading each to photobucket and copy paste really STINKS...any suggestions?

Thanks

WHAT AN AWESOME GAME...I have no voice but my boyz were well worth it.....:yahoo:

Kevin looked sooooo dreamy in his TITAN blue's

WOW what an awesome city. The folks were the nicest peeps on the road. A Big THANKS to Jack from Titans tailgate for the awesome FOOD and DRINKS....Cat fish an ribs..yummy also the 1lb burgers!!

So we were hanging out with a couple DAD'S of the players.....I have a TON of pics but I need to find a way to post a folder because downloading each to photobucket and copy paste really STINKS...any suggestions?

Thanks

WHAT AN AWESOME GAME...I have no voice but my boyz were well worth it.....:yahoo:

Kevin looked sooooo dreamy in his TITAN blue's

were the ribs sauced or dry-rubbed?

Glad you made it back BREN. ,You & Jack did an awesome job with this tailgate ,we had a great time & great group of JET fans in NASHVILLE & as you said the titan fans were first class in their treatment of us (All of them except for the one titans wife that was ragging on Kevin Mawae`s sister of course)

Glad you made it back BREN. ,You & Jack did an awesome job with this tailgate ,we had a great time & great group of JET fans in NASHVILLE & as you said the titan fans were first class in their treatment of us (All of them except for the one titans wife that was ragging on Kevin Mawae`s sister of course)

Mawae's sister was there?

b31672852.jpg

Archived