How about those NETS?...LOSING!!!!!

New Jersey-86

Indiana-90

Well, well, well.

Jason Kidd with as season high in points with 29 and boards with 15 but you know why the Nets didn't win? Becasue Vince Carter had only 22 points. And when Vince Carter doesn't score 30, you don't win, you don't. Jason Kidd is not the franchise anymore ladies and gents, it's Vince Carter, get used to it, without him, you're nothing. When he fails, you fail, you will go as far as Vince Carter will take you.

Enjoy missing the playoffs. Us Knicks and Nets fans can now both watch the playoffs and dream of next year, that will never come, well at least for us Knicks fans.

Knicks? Are they still fielding a team? I thought I heard they all quit? How are they fielding a team if all the employees quit?

As for the Nets, they get to go square up with the Sixers. As long as they don't screw up down the stretch and beat on AI, they'll be in the playoffs.

Knicks? Are they still fielding a team? I thought I heard they all quit? How are they fielding a team if all the employees quit?

As for the Nets, they get to go square up with the Sixers. As long as they don't screw up down the stretch and beat on AI, they'll be in the playoffs.

I don't know man, I don't know. A.I. is coming to town, A.I. is coming to town.

But in all seriousness, to all Nets fans, if you do make it, you'll be the 8th seed and you'll have to play Miami, do you honestly believe you'd have a shot?

I don't know man, I don't know. A.I. is coming to town, A.I. is coming to town.

But in all seriousness, to all Nets fans, if you do make it, you'll be the 8th seed and you'll have to play Miami, do you honestly believe you'd have a shot?

Anytime you have Jason Kidd and Vince Carter on the floor together, you have a chance to beat anybody. Now, can they do it 3 out of 5 times? Probably not. It's a deep draft this year, though. Thank God.

The Nets if they beat Philly this weekend will have the tiebreaker over them and Cleveland also if they have the same record at the end of the season. Philly plays Miami tonight so the Nets can be one game back again if they lose.

The team to watch is Detroit in the East- I think they are the team to beat-not Miami in the the East.

Detroit is tough, given the fact that they are the defending champs but they're nothing LeBron and the Cavs can't handle. If Cleveland plays Detroit, early exit for the defending champs, mark it down.

Archived