We'll beat buffalo!

Barton

Take it to the house, my dudes. We'll kick the sh#t out of thise bitches.

No way they beat us. Barlow will do just enuff on the ground and we'll pull out a big win. I'm gonna be out at the time but i'll tape the game and watch it at 5. We'll win, Mangini owns.

Losman, hahahaaaaa gimme a break,.

it's really a big game Barton for BOTH teams-they have the edge in ST's though that's for sure.Their return games on punts and KO's are downright dangerous-Moorman is lights out-especially last week in Miami their FG kicker ain't missed yet and our special teams have cost us a game with Graham's shank and almost the Titans game with Nugent..if we want to win it's going to take a much better effort on Westhoff's crew...I think this and getting an early lead to force Losman to try and beat us through the air (playing catch-up) while taking McGahee out of the equation are our best chances

Take it to the house, my dudes. We'll kick the sh#t out of thise bitches.

No way they beat us. Barlow will do just enuff on the ground and we'll pull out a big win. I'm gonna be out at the time but i'll tape the game and watch it at 5. We'll win, Mangini owns.

Losman, hahahaaaaa gimme a break,.

Keep Dreaming .Who took Chad out last ?BUFFALO..Going no where with glass Pennington

so what exactly are you saying Rudy?That you're going to do the same tomorrow?

No. But if I were a jet fan I would worry .Chad hurt his cuff buy buffalo d-f and they looked real good with the pats and the fins.Also buffalo hurt him again the following year.I like Chad .But I think he's injury proned I've talked to other jet fans and they think the same way.

No. But if I were a jet fan I would worry .Chad hurt his cuff buy buffalo d-f and they looked real good with the pats and the fins.Also buffalo hurt him again the following year.I like Chad .But I think he's injury proned I've talked to other jet fans and they think the same way.

I would worry more about your young secondary and weak D up the middle than Chad. IMO, if Miami sticks with the run last week they win.

I would worry more about your young secondary and weak D up the middle than Chad. IMO, if Miami sticks with the run last week they win.

I'll tell you what RS that kid McGhee playing CB (or whatever his name is) is an up and coming star in this league

AHH no buffalo took chad out year before last .GET YOUR FACT STRIGHT..buffalo killed his cuff I remember the game......

uuuhhh..yeah..you said LAST!!!!

and the LAST TIME was against Jacksonville..last year..

your facts are innacurate..but you can keep talking out of your ass..it's amusing:)

I'll tell you what RS that kid McGhee playing CB (or whatever his name is) is an up and coming star in this league

I agree McGhee is a good on. Whitner will be a star someday, just not yet. Kinda hard not to look like stars against the dolphins though.

I love being right! GO JETS.

Just finished watching the game on tape. HUGE WIN!

I watched the first half again.

While the Jets were getting ONE first down, the Bills turned it over on downs TWICE (once on the fake fg) and lost a fumble (forced by Rhodes that Vilma had trouble picking up). And, they had a TD. We had bupkus.

Good thing the D bent but didnt break, and held the fort until the offense picked it up (big play by Leon setting up the first TD).

The only score in the third was by Hobson; the defense made some bigplays today, although they also gave up plenty of yardage.

Barrett better rest up, cuz Indy will be coming after him.

Archived