So Brady has a shoulder injury?

SoFlaJets

Patriots | Brady practices Friday

Fri, 22 Sep 2006 18:19:19 -0700

Michael Parente, of the Woonsocket Call, reports New England Patriots QB Tom Brady (shoulder) practiced Friday, Sept. 22 and will start the Week 3 game. He is listed as probable on the team's injury report.

he has been listed like that for like the last 3 years, its just another one of bellichicks weird "syke" out moves.

the guy isn't what he used to be from what I've seen the first 2 weeks-and this isn't Tex baiting...just calling them like I'm seein' them

the guy isn't what he used to be from what I've seen the first 2 weeks-and this isn't Tex baiting...just calling them like I'm seein' them

How was his 9 minute drive in the 4th quarter against the Jets last week?

Three clutch 3rd down throws to move the chains and eat the clock.

And what about his game-tying TD pass to Faulk against the Bills?

Bottom line, Pats are 2-0 with two sub-par performances by Brady.;)

How was his 9 minute drive in the 4th quarter against the Jets last week?

Three clutch 3rd down throws to move the chains and eat the clock.

And what about his game-tying TD pass to Faulk against the Bills?

Bottom line, Pats are 2-0 with two sub-par performances by Brady.;)

but Tex..as PYPER said..Brady is only good under pressure.not with a big lead.henceforth the ferocious comeback by my beloved Jets:p

He has not been. While he has some comfort with Troy, Jackson missed all but three practices and Gabriel was acquired a few days before the season opener.

Once they start to develop a feel for each other (insert gay joke here), I would expect Brady's completion percentage to go up.

He has not been. While he has some comfort with Troy, Jackson missed all but three practices and Gabriel was acquired a few days before the season opener.

Once they start to develop a feel for each other (insert gay joke here), I would expect Brady's completion percentage to go up.

thanks PF for being objective-I HAVE no agenda when it comes to Brady-I think he's great and even though Peyton Manning gets all the commercials I'd much rather have Brady over him if I was choosing a team-all I've been saying is something's wrong-maybe it's that sports hernia or the shoulder or lingering effects from both-but he IS NOT on a consistent basis what he used to be...

Archived