Dierdorf doing Jets gams

DireJet38

Why does this happen?

This guy has some anti-jet agenda, he has such a biased view of the game that it is disturbing to watch.

I mute the games when he commentates, it is imossible to follow the game when you are hearing his god damn negativity in your ear the whole time.

Didn't cbs realize this when the Jets played the Rams two years ago? That was EVEN WORSE THAN YESTERDAY.

HOW CAN THIS KEEP HAPPENING!

RID THE JETS OF DIERDORF.

Am I the only one who listens to the radio, even though it is not synched with the TV?

I love Wizuzu's call of Jets games, and have gotten used to hearing the play described a second before I see it.

He's much better than the talking TV heads.

Am I the only one who listens to the radio, even though it is not synched with the TV?

I love Wizuzu's call of Jets games, and have gotten used to hearing the play described a second before I see it.

He's much better than the talking TV heads.

Yea, i hear ya, i hate the de-synch though.

Yea, wiz is the ****ing man.

After every jet game I sit with my co-worker and we think of 5 questions to ask wischuiesen about the jets performance. We call him and and have a 10 minute convo about the game. I transcribe it and it goes up on msg.com

He is very knowledgable.

Why does this happen?

This guy has some anti-jet agenda, he has such a biased view of the game that it is disturbing to watch.

I mute the games when he commentates, it is imossible to follow the game when you are hearing his god damn negativity in your ear the whole time.

Didn't cbs realize this when the Jets played the Rams two years ago? That was EVEN WORSE THAN YESTERDAY.

HOW CAN THIS KEEP HAPPENING!

RID THE JETS OF DIERDORF.

If the Jets were a good football team, they would get the CBS A-Team (like the Pats always do).

If the Jets were a good football team, they would get the CBS A-Team (like the Pats always do).

Regardless, it is the job of cbs to get capable broadcasters in the booth.

Objectivity reigns supreme, it's not hard, report what is going on the game, give the needed updates, we don't need your biased opinion.

Every fan, In every city has the same complaint. Why do the announcers have a bias against my team? 2 different cities will have the same complaint about the same game, same announcers.

I hear it everywhere I go.

I'm just pointing it out, it was prety glaring in this case and not the first time. I just think it is unprofessional and speaks badly for sports media.

Every fan, In every city has the same complaint. Why do the announcers have a bias against my team? 2 different cities will have the same complaint about the same game, same announcers.

I hear it everywhere I go.

I don't think Dierdorf or Cross are biased, I just think they are idiots. My cousin swears Cross has it in for the Giants since the Jim Burt days, but I just think he's dumb. I remember in '82 or something NBC did a Jets game with no announcers, but full replays and info provided by the captions. Best announcing team I ever saw.

Archived